Sickness??

lizylou

Reaction score
Hi all,
I'm going to be 7 weeks tomorrow and have had no sickness as yet but yesterday and today I have suffered with that sick feeling in the pit of my stomach and have now been heaving but not actually been sick is this normal or a start of things to come?
Thanks xx

Hi all,
I'm going to be 7 weeks tomorrow and have had no sickness as yet but yesterday and today I have suffered with that sick feeling in the pit of my stomach and have now been heaving but not actually been sick is this normal or a start of things to come?
Thanks xx
some women just feel sick and dont vomit depends on each woman ..dont worry :lol:

Trust me, I just feel really sick most of the time :( its not good. You're lucky that it hasn't started until now hun. It also makes your gag reflex very sensitive so you might gag when you brush your teeth and things x x

hate the teeth brushing loool

Omg I've noticed that too while brushing my teeth!! Lol. I didn't put the 2 together though lol.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9800 using Tapatalk

Thanks guys x
I just feel like I have gone down hill the last two days suffered with a bit of tummy ache and headache now this sick feeling and heaving... I'm just chilling on sofa now wrapped up in my quilt lol x

I hate brushing my teeth now, because every time I do, sick comes flooding out :(

I just feel sick constantly but never actually been sick. Travel sickness pressure bands work for me though x

It easy to get sickness bugs as well as suffer from morning sickness in pregnancy. Your immune system can be quite vulnerable. If you've got pains in your tummy it's unlikely to be morning sickness. And you'll need some rest and plenty of fluids to help get over it.
In my first pregnancy I had a bout of gastroenteritis at 5 weeks and it knocked me off my feet for days. I had griping pains in my stomach, headache, fever and just couldn't move. I had to stay off of work for a week to get over it. However, less than 2 weeks later my morning sickness started but I was able to 'cope' with working and being sick. It was a different feeling, certainly not ill, but very draining. Luckily my boss (a man!) paid little attention to how many times I rushed to the loo in the day. Typical men!
Hope you feel better soon. If it is morning sickness, you're best taking it one day at a time because there's no guide to how bad you'll feel and for how long. Fingers crossed you may get off lightly. xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back