Sickness Wrist bands

nikki8092

Reaction score
Just wondering if anyone had used sickness wrist bands to ease morning sickness. I bought some with my 2nd pregnancy but didnt rate them much but have just bought a pair for this pregnancy to give them another go. Not sure if they are working yet, not feeling too bad but not sure if its just because im having a "good" day.

I used them and i thought they weren't working and then i took them off :lol:

How long did you use them for? I have only put mine on an hour or 2 ago and tips of my fingers feel funny and my wrists ache a bit, not sure if thats normal?!?

I have some and swear to god the only reason they work is that you are so busy worrying about how sore your wrists are you forget to feel sick...

They were my life saver! Couldn't go a day without them. Always noticed the difference when I wasn't wearing them!xx

I bought some - and at first I thought they werent doing anything - then I took them off - boy was I wrong - needless to say they didnt come off much after that. I even noticed a difference when i was only wearing one. I bought a couple of big bangles to hide them from people.

My wrists/fingers were a bit sore sometimes - but i just took them off for a few minutes - they can take a wee bit of gettting used to.
xxx

Thanks ladies, i do feel like they are working as i dont think i feel as sick... but boy do they hurt and i have holes in my wrists lol keep having to move them slightly as they are painful where they are. i took them off for a few minutes last night and felt different straight away. Dont know if its psychological or not but not feeling too bad is good enough for me :)

Thanks ladies, i do feel like they are working as i dont think i feel as sick... but boy do they hurt and i have holes in my wrists lol keep having to move them slightly as they are painful where they are. i took them off for a few minutes last night and felt different straight away. Dont know if its psychological or not but not feeling too bad is good enough for me :)

i used them in both pregnancies and they do work but you have to keep them on all day and they only work if they are in the correct position as it is all about pressure points bloking signals to the brain so if your not going to wear them all day or you dont keep them in the same position they are meant to be in they wont work so no point weaing them hun

also dont forget they dont actually get rid of sickness they just ease it

feel better soon xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back