Sickness really getting me down....

karenandbump

Reaction score
Hey ladies.....

Just having a really miserable time with sickness.... my evenings are awful - sick until I bring up my stomach lining (sorry if TMI) and then each morning I feel like I;ve been punched in the stomach cos of the night before....

Just so tearful about it...it went on till 22 weeks with my little boy... I just can't handle it anymore... :(

Aw sweet, it will get better! I've found another cure for mine and that's chewing gum! It normally makes me hungry but when I was feeling sick last week someone offered me one so I tried and the nausea went straight away and I didn't get hungry! I've tried it everyday since and haven't felt sick!! Could give it a try Hun and I hope it works x x x

Sorry you are feeling so bad! I'm in the same situation, feeling really guilty too as just don't have the energy to play with my son when I'm feeling so sick :(. Hopefully you will start feeling better soon!!

:( I know EXACTLY how you're feeling :hug:

I know exactly how you feel! I am lucky to be working in a&e cos one of the dr's caught me running off the unit last week for about the 4th time she asked me to book in and she gave me a full mot and a prescription for Cyclazine which is loads better and I am actually feeling more human today!!! I did forget to take my afternoon one though and ended up heaving in the carpark before coming home tonight though.

sorry ur feeling so rubbish hope u start to feel better soon xx

Karen ,do you work? If not is it worth trying those Sea band wrist things? ( work would see them on your wrists!)

Interesting about the chewing gum from Laceys Mum, that's worth a go too

Perhaps if this baby is not a boy , it will stope earlier this time? My boys it stopped at 20 weeks exactly, and with my daughter just 15 weeks.

Hope you feel better soon X

Hun, i feel your pain! Ive been so sick on this pregnancy. Im being sick about 3 to 4 times a day, so much so ive ahd to go to the doctors. Got to go back tomorrow to test my urine for ketones. maybe your doctor could prescribe you an antiemetic. Ive found drinking Sprite or 7up helps me. Infact ive guzzled Sprite all day and its really helped my sickness! xx

Oh dear poor you! I hope it improves for you very soon. With Rosie I had nausea only up until about 18 weeks but with this one I only had nausea until about 8 weeks - I feel very lucky that I was never sick. Best of luck xx

I too am really fed up. After a weekend of being sick constantly and the general feelings of being unwell this whole pregnancy I am getting really down. I'm not performing so great at work and hate that I'm not up to my usual standards. I think this one will be an only child!

oh hun i really hope you find something to help. i have it too but not actually being sick. just feeling sick. im 12 wks today but still feel rubbish :puke: chewing gum does help hun. you should ask your doctor if they can help you with it cos im pretty sure if its bad enough they will be able to prescribe you something :hug::hug:

i know how u feel hun i get the nausea and wish i could be sick sometimes just to get relief i find cup a soup and crackers help good luck and think its all worth it xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itsa1231
Back