sickness calming down

roxane 1985

Reaction score
almost at the 10 wk mark now and sickness is slowly dying down , ive actually been able to do thngs this weekend as long as i took it easy.

still no appetite, and boobs are nowhere near as soon(until i got booted in one my daughter anyway lol)

so hopefully all is starting to settle down with the hormones now

That's good news! I think mine maybe settling a bit too, I felt fine all day yesterday, not getting my hopes up yet though, I want another couple of days feeling ok first! Had my first proper meal last night (even though it was half of what I normally eat!) in about 3 weeks!

ive still not hadd that much, the most i can consume in one go is 2 crumpets with a bit of marge

Oh I've been eating crumpets too but was on one at a time, might try 2 next time but getting a bit sick of crumpets, cream crackers and quavers! Just had a little bowl of homemade soup and slice of toast, that made a nice change!

lucky u ive completely gone of bread, dairy products, pasta, meets,potatoes, cant stomach anything its killing me

Not had much bread as I couldn't stand the smell of toast until couple of days ago and I'm a veggie so no meat anyway! I have had the odd few bits of plain pasta when cooking tea for my daughter though, it's sweet and dairy I really can't stomach yet, hope I can soon, I miss chocolate and ice-cream!
What have you been drinking? I've only been having water or forcing down a cup of green tea when I see friends so they don't think anything is wrong, not told them yet! It's when they offer you biscuits too, they must think Im on a diet refusing them all the time!

for ages i could only keep water down but ive managed apple juice, vimto cordial and ovaltine now. just want my appetite back, im only slim anyway so i need the calories plus i love stuffing my face.

when i had my daughter i didnt stop eating from 5 months, went from 8st to 10 and a half it was great lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itsa1231
Back