• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Sickness bug :(

Em91

Reaction score
Hi ladies, as the title suggests I have a sickness bug. Have had a cold for a week but now got sickness and diarrhea to add to it sorry tmi. Argh One of joys of working with three year olds I suppose. spend 50% of my time with one lurgy or another.

Just worried that since I can't keep anything substantial down LO isn't going to get the nutrients etc he needs, anyone else been ill during their pregnancy what did you do?

Also probably a daft question but can bug effect LO?

Thanks x

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

Yup, I had this the other week, felt like poop :( it's horrible and I can completely sympathise :hugs:

Baby will still get everything he/she needs from you even ifyour ill and don't feel like eating, but at least try and have some toast or something.

I found honey and lemon, OJ and paracetamol and plenty of rest worked for me and I only have a lingering sinus thing now.

I would mostly say keep an eye on babies movements they may slow down ours did and I didn;t notice and then got told off by the midwife when we did go in!!, but if they stop completely call the maternity unit if need be.

xxxx

Thanks Bella am just going to try and drink plenty and get some rest.
Lo is moving just as much as usual atm!

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

Poor you! Sickness bugs are the worst. Hope you feel alot better soon :hug: xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Briguebbon