Sickness at night?

Bee7

Reaction score
Nearly 35 weeks now and have recently noticed that i'm feeling really sick when i get in bed at night. Maybe it's down to me troffing too much throughout the day but i the last few nights i've really felt like i needed to be sick. Haven't actually thrown up and once i nod off its not bad enough to wake me up. Just feels a bit odd cos i'm fine throughout the day.

Thinking about it, most of my symptoms seem to come out at night time. I've been getting really sore fingers which apparently is due to fluid/nerves in my hands etc and that seems to strike up more during the night.

Anyone else noticed this? x

Are you sure it's not acid reflux hun? I've had it sine 28 weeks. It basically a burning sensation that lingers in your throat and constantly gives you that urge to want to throw up, I even did throw up in my mouth a few times when laying on my right side!!
I could never sleep and kept eating and eating. Problem ist eating makes it worse!!
So anyway, now I've got some gaviscon which helps a tiny bit but also have zantac which is amazing. I haven't felt sick since I bought it!! it's a bit expensive though but well worth it

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back