Sick with nerves

coruscating17

Reaction score
Dating scan today and had 2 horribly vivid dreams last night..1 where they couldn't find heartbeat and I woke up sobbing and another where I totally missed the appointment. I am so scared :-( Good luck to everyone else who has scans today xx

aww im ure you will be fine hun, good luck and let us know how it went x

Good luck for today, hope it goes well. FX for you. x

Aw im sure it will be fine. Hope u enjoy it x

Hi Ya, I have got my scan today and I also so so scared. So tired where I have hardly slept. I really want it to be over an done with. Fingers crossed for a lovely scan.

Good luck today

xxx

Hi, just wanted to wish you luck today for your scan. I hope that a sense of relief comes over you when its all done & dusted.

I had an early scan last week (due to a previous ectopic pregnancy last year) and I felt so sick and worried. I'm sure it even made my morning sickness worse for the few days before. Sitting in the EPU waiting room was like sitting in a departures lounge for me - something that also induces days of worry and sickness beforehand!

BUT there was an immense sense of relief when I walked out of there, I felt like I was in a dream - not only was it over, but it was good news (baby was in the right place!). That feeling of being on cloud 9 helped alleviate the stress of the previous days. I sincerely hope you are able to feel this way too. xx

aww I know how you felt same....good luck hun all will be fine xxx

Thank you everyone!Scan went brilliantly :) Baby was chilled out and would only move when I coughed..definitely takes after OH! Was such an amazing experience and has definitely made me relax...for now anyway! Been put forward to 13+2 so does that make me tri 2? Still get confused with that! Might just straddle the 2 for a week! Hope everyone else's scans today went well. If I can figure out how to put a pic on I will x

Glad your scan went well hun and they put you forward too :D x x

Awww lovely, glad to hear it all went well and you are happy. Did you get a pic?

xx

Thanks girls! I did get 2 pics but not sure how to get them on here yet...will experiment later!x

glad it all went well shall look forward to piccies x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back