Sick and tired :(

Terri1987

Reaction score
Hi everyone I'm almost 11 weeks now and booking first scan today!!
But everyday I'm feeling soooo sick and very tierd? It's starting to get on my nerves now and just want to enjoy things a little more.
Has anyone got any tips on how to feel better? And is it gonna stop after 12-13 weeks like the doctors/midwifes tell me?
Thanks

Lemon Sorbet helped me for a short while. But now I have found my magic cure!....sugary cereal. I suffered with nausea & dizziness until I discovered that a small bowl of honeyloops or crunchynut cornflakes made it vanish! :)

I don't have a sweet tooth or normally eat sugary foods, so sometimes I'm eating something I don't enjoy, and sometimes eating when I'm not at all hungry, but its a case of having to eat it to feel normal! I had tried fruit to get the sugar hit in a healthier way, but I was getting to the point of needing more than what I could possibly fit in to my stomach! LOL

Mine lasted till I was 23 weeks!! I found being over tierd made my sickness worse. I tried those travel bands and they helped for a couple weeks and chewing gum helped alot too! Hope it eases soon!

I suffered with sickness until 14 weeks or so. The tiredness should shift in 2nd tri some time so that's all ok.... just a shame it comes back in tri 3!! :D

xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back