just wont go :(

abbiecourt

Reaction score
i thought this sickness would of passed by now its normally does for me i hope it pass by 11-13 weeks because i really need to eat i had two good days now gone back to feeling sick and not being able to eat anything i am so tired and i just want to cry :(

I'm the same very tearful and fed up with it. I had a couple of good days last week and thought I was over the worst, but it would appear not.

just prayin that it goes soon I've so had enough feeling like this.

Hope you feel better soon x

they say around 12-13 weeks i felt like this on my last child and i promised myself i would have no more children after my 2nd lol and now am back to feeling like this, i cannot wait till it passes and enjoy being pregnant x

This is my first and the thought of the last few weeks I can see why you'd say never again.... But I'm sure it's all soon to be forgotten!!!

Fingers crossed nearly there, can't wait to feel good...... Pleeeasse!!!
X

Hope it passes for you soon. Don't wanna scare you but with my 2nd it didn't go until 23 weeks! That's put me off having anymore! x x

Hi Abbie, sorry to be the bearer of bad news but at almost 22 weeks im still suffering too :( x

oh no :( i remeber is passing on my last two thats y i hope it be same on this one x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic
Back