Sick then itchy..

*Rainbow*

Reaction score
I literally didnt have morning sickness until last week.. (im not about 10 and a half weeks pregnant - 11 weeks..) and now i literally am sick after most things i eat.. and then after im sick.. i get itchy all over.. and get this like rash of white bumps.. but it feels like its burning..

WHYYYY MEEEEEE?

soo anyways.. any idea what this bloody rash it? cos it KILLS

x x

I'm afraid I dont know anything about the itching hun, maybe ask GP or MW? :hug:

Dont have a midwife yet.. lol.. got a gp appointment next week ill ask them.. its driving me nuts

x x

:( fraid I don't know hon. I take it you've tried Google??

Sounds like you're having a tough time. Thinking of you
:hug:

yeah i tried google.. found something which is like a rash first time mothers get.. but my oh said it didnt look the same..

guess its all worth it isnt it.. lol..

x x

:) definitely is.

Do you have an appointment with your doc? I would imagine these things are all worth checking out but I'm sure it's nothing to worry about. I am prepared to lose total control over my body for the next few months lol

Well.. since i moved down here like 3 and a half years ago.. lol.. i never bothered to change drs.. and when i was sick i used to just go to the drop in clinic.. oops.. but now i actually need one.. i had to go register before i could do anything.. had to wait a month for my.. well im guessing its like a check up before they offically sign you up.. and then a month and a day for my midwife.. even though i can only guess at how pregant i am.. lol.. approx 11ish weeks.. so i literally had no one to ask or go to.. lol

x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back