Still not well : (

lizylou

Reaction score
Hi ladies
Well Friday had an emergency appointment at doctors and was told I have a water infection doctor gave me some preg safe antibiotics
I have now had diarrhoea for over 3 days and feeling really sick today
Rang the doctors this morning and she said stop taking the tablets and drink lots she said if I feel any worse ring back
Well I have been to the toilet twice with tummy ache now and I feel so sick I want to eat but the thought of eating makes me feel sick
I have been laid on the sofa and now when I move I get sharp pains in my tummy I dont know weather to ring doctors back or am I just being a wimp?
Any advice would be so much apreciated x

Last week I had diarrhea for several days and the doctor told me I had a viral infection. I was getting horrendous cramps whenever I moved but the doctor told me it was nothing to do with the baby, it was my bowel/intestines contracting due to the infection. In the same way trapped wind can feel like it's worrying cramps.
If you are worried you should call the doctor, the most important thing is you're reassured, stress won't make you feel any better.
I found nibbling ginger nuts helped and glasses of water with a slice of lemon in even though I didn't want to put anything in my mouth.
Fingers crossed you feel better soon.
Take care,
xx

Thank you
I just can't help but worry and I still have 3 weeks to wait for my scan : ( x

hope u feel better soon and if it makes you feel better call the gp back :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads