Sick of TTC

klee1988

Reaction score
Trying for a baby has been getting me down lately. I know there are a lot of people who have been ttc for ages, and I don't want to sound selfish, but its been ages now!
I conceived Jayden like 2/3 weeks after we decided to start trying for a baby last July, otherwise the first month.
Since my first period after I lost Jayden in January, we have been trying loads every month but it doesnt seem to be happening. Last month we even did it every day before during and after ovulation as we both so desperately want another baby.
I don't know why I am getting upset over it as I know these things take time, its just I feel I want a baby so bad. We wanted to make a family last July, I know Jayden is our family, but I just want a baby to love and look after and care for. It seems to be taking ages.
I don't know why all these bad feelings have came out again, I thought I was getting better about the situation. I just think its bad enough to lose a baby, then also not be able to conceive another one. I think I am most scared of having a fertility problem and with Jayden, I just got really lucky.
Also the date when we decided to start TTC is coming back round and that might be what is getting me upset. I just didn't think it would take this long second time round.
I hope I start feeling better soon as its my birthday this Friday (yes Friday 13th) and want to feel happy.

I don't expect any replies, just needed to write it all down.
Thanks for reading.

Kaylee :hug:

Just wanted to send you :hug: and say I really hope you get pg soon. I totally understand how you feel, I feel the same (TTC after a mc in Jan) and my experience was not as heartbreaking as yours so I it must be so hard for you. It will happen, hopefully soon. :hug:

Thanks, nice to see someone is in the same boat as me.
I just feel everyone is getting pregnant and I am being left behind. :(
Hope it happens soon for both of us!! :hug: :hug:

I know how you feel hun. It took us 7 months to conceive hun after my mc last July. Then i lost that baby at 5 weeks just over a month ago. WE arent TTC now cos we are just too scared to to be honest. I cant have test done until the next time and tbh i ownt need them next time cos it will kill me to go through this again.
So i know exactly how you feel chick i really do.
I hope it happens soon darling xxx

hun iv only just seen this so sorry for late reply im so sorry your feeling like this.
:hug: :hug:

i know what you mean since losing chloe, i know that deep down in me i need to have a baby to hold and to love with every breathe but then i get frightened what if it happens again and will it ever happen again getting pregnant again, im not saying this is how your feeling but i can understand how much you want a baby, we have decided to not try for short while till we are little bit more together so i cant understand for one minute how fustrating it must be ttc with no results so far but it will happen for you hun soon i promise when the time is right, and i do hope thats soon

if you ever need to chat PM me anytime hun i mean that :hug: :hug:

Thanks for your replies everyone, it means so much.
I was having a really bad day again when I wrote this :(
Hope we all feel better soon and are able to be truly happy again in the near future.

Babydust for everyone...I hope this is our month :D

Kaylee :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back