Sick of feeling paranoid!!!

keljordan

Reaction score
Does anyone know what i mean when i say i feel soooo happy and soooo scared all at the same time. i want to really enjoy this :bump: and not be so worried. Every single little niggle and i'm paranoid, i just can't wait to get to 12 weeks, does anyone else feel the same as me :sad: :pray: xxxxx

I'm thinking of paying for an early scan at about 10 weeks just for peace of mind, is this a good idea?? xx

Hi Kel, yes don't worry I'm the same , I just wonder we did it, but now how to keep it there. Drawbacks of finding out so early is you have a long way to wait til 12 weeks! we are due very similar dates I think, and long way to go for us.

I want to tell my kids so they can share in the excitment, but don't want to have the feel the disapointment if something happens.

This is not my first and now I am older and doing it all again, I think I want it more this time as time is running out, which makes me think too much about what coulod go wrong.
Lets settle with - If it's going to come out , it will, and there will be a good reason for it, and if it's a sticker then thats beause its all ok in there - then just try to tell your overactive brain that. Take care JJ

Relax an wait for your free scan hun your emotions are everywhere playing with your mind. keep calm hun xx

thanks guys i sound really pathetic, im sooo lucky there are people there who would give anything to have this and all im doing is moaning, listen to me eh!!! Just so scary when it's out of your control xxx And your right hun if it's meant to be it's meant to be!! xxx

Everyone is the same until they get their first scan. Its totally normal believe me. I'm the same just now.

(since it was brought up, does anyone know how much a private scan costs?)

too scared to be happy.....jst about sums it up....lol.
it will all be fine.
roll on week 12!!!!
xxxx

HA HA i agree roll on to week 12!!! Private scans are about £70 they can do them from 6 weeks, i was just going to call and enquire it's at the leeds screening centre xx

hi im exactly the same! lol. im sooo happy that im pregnant but also worry aswell because i have an overactive thyroid and i dont want anything bad to happen! but i just try not think about it now. i cant wait untill my first scan, i just want to know everything is okay. and jj mum im also 5 weeks and 3 days the same as you! lol. xx

private scans are great if you can afford one fortnightly... you will feel the exact same between ur first and second scan trust me... as for your kids i wouldnt tell them so soon anyway cos theyll get bored of it if you leave it till your 4/5 months then it wont feel as long for them!! :D as someone said if its gonna come out it will!! :D my fingers are crossed for you all!! :D xxx

Oh my God, yes!! I feel exactly the same! I did have an early scan as I had a little bleeding at about five weeks, and had my scan at what turned about to be 6+5 (this Sunday just gone) and I do feel much more relaxed now - almost happy!! Can't wait for 12 weeks to be here. Take solace in the fact that we are all in this together! When are you due?

i feel the same too!! i am having spotting but i dont want to have a drama as i did with my other two so im just waiting . . . but im like nooooo!!! stop bleeding then stopping then bleeding then stopping then brown - just go away!!! i know its normal but its scary!!! x x x x and this is my third hahaha!!! im so pathetic!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic
Back