New to first triemester and a little nervous

prickleyfairy

Reaction score
Hi,

I have recently got my BFP, i think i am about 4 weeks. It's my first and i'am soooo excited as well as quite nervous. I know that the first 3 months can be a critical time........and so everybody keeps telling me i need to be so carefull, i am now getting paranoid and i feel that i should just sit on the sofa and not do a thing incase something happens. I think it still has'nt sunk in yet, and my DH keeps telling me not to worry, but i find it hard not too. Does or has anyone else felt like this?

Amy x

Welcome to the club and yes the moment you get a BFP you start to worry which is good practice as you'll be worrying for the next 18 years! The worst part for me was waiting for the scan after that I relaxed a bit and now I get kicked all the time I dont worry any where near as much. It wouldnt be normal not to worry just dont let yourself get too stressed out about it. Take care I'm sure all is fine!

I have to say that the problem most people have is that they think of pregnancy as an illness. Pregnancy is not an illness it is in fact a natural and wonderful part of a womans life. (these are the people making you nervous). I don't think it's fair for them to do this to you.

Yes, always be aware that you are pregnant and don't over exhurt yourself - naturally. BUT you will not enjoy this wonderful experience if you think negatively or worry about your every movement.

Congratulations you on your pregnancy and I hope that this experience is as special to you as it is for me.

If you ever need anything this is a fantastic forum, but you found it so you most likely know this!! :lol: take each day as it comes and don't listen to those who make you make you feel uncomfortable.

Tineke ox

Hi there and welcome!!!

I know what you mean about feeling nervous. It took me a long time to conceive and I worried about not being able to have children, now I have got my BFP I am worrying that something might be wrong with my little bean - I really panic if I don't feel symptoms!!! This weekend however, I know that I am pg, cos have felt extremely rough, good sign!!!

I will feel much happier after my first scan, which I guess is the same for most ladies. I have seen my midwife for my first appointment, so am just waiting for the letter to come through the post with my scan date - I am like a child waiting for Christmas!!!!

Good luck and I wish you a healthy happy pregnancy

Xxx

Hi there!!

I too am new to first trimester. I am 22yrs old and DH is 32yrs old. We finally got our BFP and I am now 5wks and are extatic to be expecting our first!

I know what you mean about being nervous!! I think it is only natural and with the amount of chages going on within our body it's no wonder we panic a little!!

Keep your chin up - you'll be fine and if you want I'll be here for the next 8mth and am happy to chat at anytime with you about all our little niggly feelings etc.

Congrats on your BFP!!

S. xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back