sick of BH

winnie89

Reaction score
the last couple of days been having braxton hicks loads they last for a couple of minutes and my stomach goes rock hard and its incredibly uncomfortable. hubby thought i was going inot labour last night because they were every 10 mins or so but lasting 2-3 mins. and then to top it all off harry is pushing his back against me so i'm just really uncomfortable, and mark's whinging that he;s dying from man flu. so i just snapped his head off when he asked me to go and get him a drink (he's only got a sore throat)

wish harry would hurry now!

Know how you feel hun. iv had quite a few of them the past few days and some have stopped me in my tracks. having to breath deeply through them as well.
to top it off, lo keeps getting something wedged in my ribs and its agony!

pregnancies great hey x x

Yep but I suppose what we get out of it in the end is worth it :)

Yep but I suppose what we get out of it in the end is worth it :)

I'll share that sentiment with you when Albert is here safe and sound. Until then I reserve the right to moan my head off, hog the sofa and shove my face in a chocolate cake :D xxxxxxxxx

snap been up all night with them. Baby has got his back to my tummy and is all on my left so my stomach is completely wonky! His movements have reduced to I think cos he is kicking into my back. I have been having to breathe through them and can feel them come from my back round my side into the front of my bump and I can actually feel the bump go hard. So odd!!!

ive still not had any BH... well not that ive noticed any way, is that weird?? would i know it if id experienced them???xx

I hear ya! i'm getting them all the time and they are getting uncomfy now too :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back