sick note

mum2A&L

Reaction score
My doctor has given me a sick note for 3 weeks, but has back dated it from the 14th.

Does that include the 14th? does that mean my first day back at work is the friday 4th, or monday 7th?

well i had a sick note for a week once and it was dated from the day i was signed off so if you were given sick note on 14th would have thought it would include 14th but dont quote me on that not 100 percent :hug: :hug:

i think i am due to go back on the 4th.

Also, i had tuesday off as holiday - can i claim that back if i have been signed off?

Sam&Alice said:
i think i am due to go back on the 4th.

Also, i had tuesday off as holiday - can i claim that back if i have been signed off?

not sure if thats possible try the maternity benitifts section see if there's and answer in there

dumb question
just like to say i think i must be going crazy
each time i go into a read one of your posts
pics of Alice change each time
i wait for it to change but it dosnt then i go into the next post and its changed i think ive seen at least 5
is it on a slow slide show??

i think i may need to lay down agian :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

No, you are right. Everytime you refresh the page the pic should change. there are 11 pics in total.

I used to have a sig that did that as well, but i removed it as i needed up update it and ive never got around to doing it.

Sam&Alice said:
No, you are right. Everytime you refresh the page the pic should change. there are 11 pics in total.

I used to have a sig that did that as well, but i removed it as i needed up update it and ive never got around to doing it.

oh thats good ive not gone mad :rotfl:
she is beautifull in all of them :angel:
no wonder you want to show them off :D
i cant wait till i can do the same!!! i'm going to be snap happy when my little one is born :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :hug: :hug:

sarah :wave:

everytime we get the camera out now, alice pulls the same face!

Drop me a Pm if you want to know how to do it. :D

your cert would cover you for period 14-3rd, so you would be due to return to work 4th.
you should be able to claim your holiday back as you were sick continously

cheers hun. i think i am going to ask if they can just change the 25th holiday to the 4th, so i don't have to go in for one day. :think: if i don't ask, they would 'forget' about the holiday and i would lose it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itsa1231
Back