Shy baby

BabyBrain

Reaction score
Ok so Bertie has been going mad the last few days, bouncing around and has flipped around so is kicking and punching the top of my bump. Then he decided to use my rib cage as a ladder and sat really high for a day or two (I'm not surprised really with the amount I fart :D)

But, whenever he goes mad I grab the OH's hand and put it on my belly and the little git stops :shock:. He does this with everyone, mw, doctor, chiropractor, mum, OH, best mate....everyone! It's so annoying cos they are all desperate to feel him moving and he is determined to prove me a liar lol. Does anyone else's baby play musical statues???? xxxxxxxx

Yeah babba does this all the time mark mainly feels him move when I fall asleep luckily MIL felt him move on xmas day and she started to well up it was so sweet, the only problem is when I hold my niece he kicks her quite a bit and she looks and me disgustedly as if to say what's that moving! Lol

Pmsl, Bertie likes cats purring. My sister's kitten shoves his face in my bump and purrs and gets kicked for his trouble

Our lo tends to stop too. It's almost like they know your hand! X

Yes definitely!
Luckily Jeremy can now feel her (or see her) when she is going mad. But I'm thinking that's only because we're laying in bed and I'm completely relaxed. No-one else as yet have managed to feel her moving around! When I have to go to a scan (one of the million I have to have!) she always hides from the consultant!!!! It's a blooming nightmare!!! Bless her though- I love that she's already naughty! Ha ha!!!

Oh yes very familiar! I tell people to keep their hand there and she'll do it again. Several minutes pass and nothing! They take their hand away and she kicks again. I think everyone thinks I'm crazy but she does use my uterus as a punch bag, honest!!?? ;)

Yep AJ is the same Jason is so used to it now that the other night when AJ actually did give his hand a huge kick he looked at me so shocked it was hysterical. AJ loves it when my dog lays across my belly I think he likes the dogs hb and breathing. Ozzy would jump off at first in disgust but now he is used to it and just stays there but looks at me as if to say his doing it again mum. lol. x

Yep if the baby is moving too much for me to sleep i just pop OH's hand on and it stops and i can sleep :) Hates the cat tho and will kick him like mad if he lays on my belly! x

Oh yes, DH is getting a complex :( x

Yeah definately. I ask hubby to put his hand on my bump when I want a rest from kicks in the ribs, it settles bubs right down.

mine even hides from my hand lol

Yep bubba always stops when I ask OH to feel her kick! I still ain't felt any kicking in my ribs baby never seems high enough

Yep bubba always stops when I ask OH to feel her kick! I still ain't felt any kicking in my ribs baby never seems high enough

I think the rib kicks will come, mine started about 30 weeks I think and they are not comfortable.

I'm not looking forward to them! Just wasn't sure if I should be getting them by now

She used to be really why, but now she allows my oh to feel her. When friends want to feel her it's best when she has hiccups, because she doesn't seem to know how to stop these:) lol!

xx

Hahahaha so glad it's not just Bertie!!!! My bump was actually moving from side to side last night as he was thrashing around and as soon as OH put his hand there he stopped again :roll:. Drank a cold drink and poked him a few times and still nothing :(

Totally the same, although my OH has managed to catch LO at it a couple of times. Kicks are now getting so strong you can see them through my belly which is freaking me out a bit!!! lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back