showing already ???????

floridagirl

Reaction score
iam not 100% on dates but Iam around 6 to 7 weeks pregnany, As Ive mentioned in another [post, I ve gained alot of weight the past year so since the new year Ive been doing slimming world, it is safe to do in pregnacy so I plan to continue as long as I can (before I give in to temptation ha ha)
I have not lost any weight the past 3 weeks but not gained any either so I am ok with that (I dont want to loose loads as that is not safe) I just want to be in control of my weight.
The past couple of days my tummy is swollen :oooo: My leggings (which are usually really comfortable) are tight round my waist!!!!
Could this be baby bump starting already???????:eh:??????? this is my third child that I am expecting!!!
Or I am just bloated :whistle: ha ha!!!!

Please advice!!! I am going crazy!!! am I just fat or can I blame the baby ???xxxxxx thanks

deffo could be this is my 3rd and i was showing like you im 11wks now and its really round it looks like a pregnant belly tho now so it hard hiding but ive always showed early when i went for a 4d scan with my little girl the lady said i would get really clear pics as i carry alot of water so i dnno if that can make you show more

I'm so bloated I feel about 3 months gone. I know they say that your more likely to show more on your 2nd,3rd etc child as your tummy muscles arn't as tight as they use to be?

Florida Girl, I was so big for till last week, thought blimey - maybee it's twins, I normally show late eveb tho I have had 3 kids now.

This week after turning 8 weeks , was disapointed as bet it's not, the bloating has gone now, and now back to normal, belt just tiny bit tighter.

Everyone is different, if you stay bigger , and can hide it till 12 weeks, then enjoy it and stick it out after you have told people.

i am 5 i/2 weeks pregnant and have not put any weight on but cannot wear my work pants or my jeans without bursting. this is my second pregnancy so maybe its true. i didn't show at all till 12 wks last time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
candigrams
Back