show us your house.

Lea M, I love your kitchen!
DH would never let me have anything like that :(

Ah well, maybe in the new house? Haha

this aint good I dont want my house anymore....

I wana take a room (or 3 ) from each of your lots and make my own!!!!

I dont care if I end up with 6 kitchens, 9 bathrooms, 8 living rooms, 20 bedrooms, and 7 dinning rooms I DONT CARE! you lot can just move in with me!!!! :lol: :lol:

:dance:
wont be long till you see mine... move in on saturday (cant wait)

ill be upping before and after pics

Righto, ive FINALLY done enough housework that im willing to show pics of my home :lol: Here we go...

Living room:
livingroom2.jpg

livingroom.jpg

Bathroom. I hate this bathroom, its so "blah"...i wanted it half tiled so i could paint it, but FIL tiled it all the way up to the ceiling because its "cleaner". Whose house is it exactly?!?! Anyway....
myhouse.jpg

Dining room (aka Junksville)
diningroom.jpg

Kitchen:
kitchen.jpg

Little office type thingy (where im typing from as we speak... :D )Its actually a deeper red than the photo, but the sun was coming in and made it look orangey.
den.jpg

Our bedroom
bedroom.jpg

Beths room
bethsroom.jpg

Izzies room:
izziesroom.jpg

love your bed sazzy
can you actually be bothered to make it every morning with all those pillows and cushions?! :lol:

Thanks for the compliments on my kitchen ladies!! :D :hug:

I went 'oooh' at your bedroom too Sazzylou! It looks realy luxurious! :D xx

Kimbo said:
love your bed sazzy
can you actually be bothered to make it every morning with all those pillows and cushions?! :lol:

lol, yeah it can be a right pain in ther arse :lol: Its quite fun at bedtime taking them all off though. I just sort if go "aaarrggghhh!" and shove them on to the floor, job done :lol:

Thank you very much ladies :hug: My bedreoom is actually one of the only rooms in the house im happy with :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Currish
Back