Moving house!

leckershell

Reaction score
Admittedly we are still renting but...

March 1st (ish) we are moving! :cheer: All quite sudden really... we meant to move at some point this year as we wanted a garden for when Ryan starts walking, and we just so happened to spot one in a nice area with the same estate agents that suits us perfectly!

So we are moving from 2 bed terrace townhouse with carpark space and no garden... bit of a modern working couples house...
35480_TAM433_IMG_01.jpg

to... 3 bed semi, mile or so out of town but on very regular bus routes, has a big garden, garage, driveway and a kitchen diner etc, basically a nice normal family house! :D with carpet instead of wooden floor :cheer:
35480_TAM129_IMG_00_0000.jpg

Really looking forward to it but omg, I'll be in a new house in just over 2 weeks time!! :D
So I'll be offline for the first couple of weeks in March but if anything interesting is going on I'll let Adele know to tell you all :D

ooooooo congrats on your house move.
I'm sure Ryan will love playing in the garden when he starts to walk.

Michelle - that's fantastic news, congratulations. Well done! Can't wait to see pics of the inside once you're in. I bet Ryan will love it!

Valentine Xxx

I'm moving on the 1st March too! Landlord sellin up so we are out. I'm so stressed about it! Having to do loads of cleaning/sorting out of crap etc
I've been here 7 years and am scared! :cry:

:talkhand: Im not jealous of you moving to a 3 bed :fib:

Lovely house btw.

Your current house looks just like mine (except ours is the end house)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back