show us your house.

i loooove seeing everyones houses :cheer:

kate82 - your house is massssive!!! party at yours?? :dance: :lol:

sarafet said:
i loooove seeing everyones houses :cheer:

kate82 - your house is massssive!!! party at yours?? :dance: :lol:

Haha, it's really not that big! DD Lauren seems to take up most of the space!
It's only a 4 bed, so nothing o.t.t

Awwww all your houseys are gorgeous! Red-Fariy I heart your guitar pic!!!

I might take some of here tomorrow if I'm brave :shhh: (and if I have had chance to tidy!!!)

nickilubs said:

I might take some of here tomorrow if I'm brave :shhh: (and if I have had chance to tidy!!!)

I really want to see your house, it sounds fantastic!!!!!

Great houses everyone :D

Happychick your house is soooooo tidy (and nice!)xx

ReggiesMummy said:
Happychick your house is soooooo tidy (and nice!)xx

Aww thanks hun, i'm a bit of a cleaning freak since we moved in here cos i've always dreamed of owning my own home and now I do so i like it all tidy!! Although it doesnt stay that tidy for long with hubby & Ellie around :lol: :twisted: lol xx

you all have lovely houses, didn't notice that we all love the same colours lol :wink:

OOOh your houses are all so lovely! We're renting so it's not so much our taste. We can paint/carpet but at our expense and all walls would have to be returned to magnolia if we moved out so we aren't going to bother as hopefully we won't be here more than a year!

I'll take some pics tomorrow once i've tidied up :D

I'm very envious of all your lovely kitchens - mines a tip!!!

Ours is on the market at the mo as we want something bigger and preferably detached so we don't have to constantly worry about the kids annoying the neighbours (as we do now!!). Will try and find some pics.

beanie said:
nickilubs said:

Maybe "Funky....in a bad way" would be a better description lol!!! The sitting room is funky in a good way, the kitchen is cool....the rest is hell lol!

I'm also starting to worry that I'm the only person in the world with a cerise pink sitting room and pink everything (including baby) to match! lol! I think my OH lets me get away with far too much! Am also a bit worried as to every ones reaction to SeaFairys pink bathroom...as our living room is even more luminous to that!!!

nickilubs said:
beanie said:
nickilubs said:

Maybe "Funky....in a bad way" would be a better description lol!!! The sitting room is funky in a good way, the kitchen is cool....the rest is hell lol!

I'm also starting to worry that I'm the only person in the world with a cerise pink sitting room and pink everything (including baby) to match! lol! I think my OH lets me get away with far too much! Am also a bit worried as to every ones reaction to SeaFairys pink bathroom...as our living room is even more luminous to that!!!

Oh go on show! Im am really intriqued now and want to see!!

pretty please with a cherrt on top!!! :lol:

I cant go take pics of everywhere as its a mess haha And lazy ass me cant be bothered to go clean up haha but heres some!

Heres the front! Not nice, just a council 4bed semi! This was last xmas!
lucynewxmas052.jpg

Kitchen
kitchen010.jpg

kitchen012.jpg

Living room (these are bump pics but you can see the living room behind)
Ignore the mess lol
73ea00a9.jpg

b19b7b01.jpg

Lucys room, it was just done and everything was out of place so excuse the mess on these pics too!
479e9a09.jpg

7e8b75d0.jpg

Lola's room (same again everythings not in place as just painted)
736c90bb.jpg

5d32c512.jpg

Mine aren't very good quality as they're all off my phone, but here's a few;

Bathroom:
bath.jpg

Bedroom: (it no longer has the fairy lights or the teddies :( )
bed.jpg

Nursery:
nursery.jpg

Living Room before we put carpet down because the dogs scratched the life out of it!:
living.jpg

After carpeting (colour looks better in real life!):
carpet.jpg

Our new sofa! It's huge!!:
sofa.jpg

My favourite room, the garden!! Taken last summer:
garden1.jpg

garden2.jpg

Lea M, WOW at your kitchen!! Its lush!

Nickilubs, I bet your house is fabulous, there's never enough pink!! :D xx

omg... lea m. how gorgeous is your kitchen............... Jealous!!! :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

your houses areall lush!
well heres mine
front room
SP_A0925.jpg

dining room (its kinda all in one room)
SP_A0926.jpg

bathroom
SP_A0919.jpg

kitchen
SP_A0910.jpg

the kitchens small cos we have 3 utility rooms like this
SP_A0912.jpg

cadens room
cadenrm.jpg

kiaras room
kiararm.jpg

gardens (kids have their own seperate garden)
SP_A0914.jpg

SP_A0913.jpg

Here's mine :D

Living room

031-7.jpg

032-8.jpg

033-6.jpg

Kitchen

023-8.jpg

We can't use the wine rack because Lola like's to pull the bottles out :lol:

025-8.jpg

027-7.jpg

Dining room - there is normally a candle in the bottle, OH's idea :roll:

028-8.jpg

029-4.jpg

039-3.jpg

Utility room

030-4.jpg

Hallway

034-6.jpg

Our room

036-5.jpg

035-7.jpg

Lola's room

038-4.jpg

I'm not showing the bathrooms as they are no where near finished! The house was a right state when we bought it. Every wall needed re-plastering :wall:

I'll see if i can find the before photos :think:

how do you all keep your houses looking so neat and tidy its always a mess here no matter how many times a day i tidy :shock: :lol:

sam96031 said:
how do you all keep your houses looking so neat and tidy its always a mess here no matter how many times a day i tidy :shock: :lol:
kids are only allowed one box of toys out at a time and they have to put away before getting the next one out.i do a complete top to bottom every week and i clean for at least 1-2hrs a day :rotfl: :oops: :rotfl: :oops: its my 'thing ' :oops: :oops: :oops: dunno how everyone else does it.actually its bordering on obsession my OH thinks im losing the plot :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Lola's Mummy said:
Lola's room

038-4.jpg

Isaac had that bed guard, in blue, for 2 years and I never realised it folded down like that :eek:

Nice pics btw :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back