Show Us Your Baby Things...

andreaaa

Reaction score
Following on from Manda's post...

Let's show pics of what we have got for baby so far...

My collection is really small at the minute! Although we will be using the cot that my daughter had - just need a new mattress so we have atleast one big thing already :)

Add a description too... like the first thing you got or an item that is special to you

xx

i will be sorting threw all mine on tuesday so will be able to post piccies and that then :)
i had a mad rush at the begining but then slowed down ALOT so prob got same amount as everyone else now :)
manda xx

We will buy more when we find out if baby bump is pink or blue...

The sleepsuit and bib are the first things we got

babybits.jpg

And we'd like you to meet moo cow (my hubby sent off for him :) ), Graffe and Stripey... how cute!

grafzebmoocow.jpg

i was going to get them teddys from mothercare but i cant as they are beenie (the feel of beenies make my skin crawl)
am looking the clothes though speshialy the sleepsuit :)
manda xx

I love the babygro and bib, where is that from???

I'll take a pic of mine later as we are finishing the nursery today!!!

I got the babygro and bib from Adams as a present for my hubby :)

My daughter's room will be the nursery as it's the smallest room and ideal for a nursery. She will move into my Son's room and my little boy will be moving to the guest room. So lots of moving about for us! I will miss having a room for when my sister comes to stay but she'll can have a blow up bed in the lounge :)

Because baby bump will be in our room for the first 6 months I'm going to put off moving everyone around and doing the nursery as we will have lots of family coming to stay when baby is born so need the extra room. I feel left out though not having a nursery yet :(

I have bought far too much to photograph! We have bought about 15 sleepsuits, 8 vests, 10 outfits (jeans, dungerees, jumpers, tops etc) 7 rompers for summer, 6 pairs of shoes, 3 pairs of socks, 4 hats, bootees & mittens, a Gap sleeping bag for newborns, a Mamas & Papas sleeping bag for 0-6 months, a Gap summer blanket, 3 baby towels, Graco Quattro travel system, pram toy, 3 packs nappies, 3 packs wipes, 2 blankets plus loads of other small bits & bobs.

Have been given a moses basket, 3 bags of clothes, baby bath & a travel cot.

two tottenham babygrows, a tootenham baby spurs tracksuit and three tottenham baby vests.

OH bought them.................poor baby having to wear this stuff :D

MissJP i feel so unorganised now! Although I have chosen the travel system but its more likely to be on a wishlist atm than my shopping list lol as its more than twice the cost of most others in mothercare :(

Ours was a bargain, hence why we bought it so early!

and all the clothes & stuff have been bought in sales, i havent paid full price for anything LOL

Its a bit of a novelty just now, its my partners first baby and its my first boy after 2 girls!

Aww Andrea those are so cute, I especially love the giraffe I want one.

These are the outfits I have bought, we also have lots of mittens, socks, bibs, bonnets, babygros and vests

DSCF1399.jpg

DSCF1400.jpg

DSCF1401.jpg

DSCF1398.jpg

Its so exciting buying things for a boy as I have two girls, plus I'm the same as Miss JP, this my partners first and my first son

Andreaaa i have the babygro that goes with your I Love Daddy bib. Got it for DH for Christmas. Its lovely although qute big so not sure if it will fit bump for a while after birth.

I have got breast pum and steralier (Tommy Tippee( as it was half proce in Tecso and a few tots bots nappies. My Grandad is giving us some money so waiting till we get that before going out and getting too much. Also want to wait till after our 20 week scan (which is tuesday) to check everything is ok.

cherylcusack said:
two tottenham babygrows, a tootenham baby spurs tracksuit and three tottenham baby vests.

OH bought them.................poor baby having to wear this stuff :D

ha ha ha our bump has aston villa babygrows, sleep suits, vests, snow suits, booties, bibs, bottles and dummies, i swear there is nothing left in the villa shop to buy :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back