Show Us Your Baby Things...

Discussion in 'Second Trimester' started by andreaaa, Jan 6, 2008.

1. andreaaa

andreaaa Well-Known Member

Following on from Manda's post...

Let's show pics of what we have got for baby so far...

My collection is really small at the minute! Although we will be using the cot that my daughter had - just need a new mattress so we have atleast one big thing already :)

Add a description too... like the first thing you got or an item that is special to you

xx

2. Manda&Thomas

Manda&Thomas Well-Known Member

i will be sorting threw all mine on tuesday so will be able to post piccies and that then :)
    i had a mad rush at the begining but then slowed down ALOT so prob got same amount as everyone else now :)
    manda xx

3. andreaaa

We will buy more when we find out if baby bump is pink or blue...

The sleepsuit and bib are the first things we got

[​IMG]

And we'd like you to meet moo cow (my hubby sent off for him :) ), Graffe and Stripey... how cute!

[​IMG]

4. Manda&Thomas

Manda&Thomas Well-Known Member

i was going to get them teddys from mothercare but i cant as they are beenie (the feel of beenies make my skin crawl)
    am looking the clothes though speshialy the sleepsuit :)
    manda xx

5. Sophie1102

Sophie1102 Well-Known Member

I love the babygro and bib, where is that from???

I'll take a pic of mine later as we are finishing the nursery today!!!

6. andreaaa

I got the babygro and bib from Adams as a present for my hubby :)

My daughter's room will be the nursery as it's the smallest room and ideal for a nursery. She will move into my Son's room and my little boy will be moving to the guest room. So lots of moving about for us! I will miss having a room for when my sister comes to stay but she'll can have a blow up bed in the lounge :)

Because baby bump will be in our room for the first 6 months I'm going to put off moving everyone around and doing the nursery as we will have lots of family coming to stay when baby is born so need the extra room. I feel left out though not having a nursery yet :(

7. missjennipenni

missjennipenni Well-Known Member

I have bought far too much to photograph! We have bought about 15 sleepsuits, 8 vests, 10 outfits (jeans, dungerees, jumpers, tops etc) 7 rompers for summer, 6 pairs of shoes, 3 pairs of socks, 4 hats, bootees & mittens, a Gap sleeping bag for newborns, a Mamas & Papas sleeping bag for 0-6 months, a Gap summer blanket, 3 baby towels, Graco Quattro travel system, pram toy, 3 packs nappies, 3 packs wipes, 2 blankets plus loads of other small bits & bobs.

Have been given a moses basket, 3 bags of clothes, baby bath & a travel cot.

8. cherylcusack

cherylcusack Well-Known Member

two tottenham babygrows, a tootenham baby spurs tracksuit and three tottenham baby vests.

OH bought them.................poor baby having to wear this stuff :D

9. andreaaa

MissJP i feel so unorganised now! Although I have chosen the travel system but its more likely to be on a wishlist atm than my shopping list lol as its more than twice the cost of most others in mothercare :(

10. missjennipenni

missjennipenni Well-Known Member

Ours was a bargain, hence why we bought it so early!

and all the clothes & stuff have been bought in sales, i havent paid full price for anything LOL

Its a bit of a novelty just now, its my partners first baby and its my first boy after 2 girls!

11. xJodieLoux

xJodieLoux Well-Known Member

Aww Andrea those are so cute, I especially love the giraffe I want one.

12. Sophie1102

Sophie1102 Well-Known Member

These are the outfits I have bought, we also have lots of mittens, socks, bibs, bonnets, babygros and vests

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Its so exciting buying things for a boy as I have two girls, plus I'm the same as Miss JP, this my partners first and my first son

13. tots hope

tots hope Well-Known Member

Andreaaa i have the babygro that goes with your I Love Daddy bib. Got it for DH for Christmas. Its lovely although qute big so not sure if it will fit bump for a while after birth.

I have got breast pum and steralier (Tommy Tippee( as it was half proce in Tecso and a few tots bots nappies. My Grandad is giving us some money so waiting till we get that before going out and getting too much. Also want to wait till after our 20 week scan (which is tuesday) to check everything is ok.

14. BeckyJ

BeckyJ Well-Known Member

ha ha ha our bump has aston villa babygrows, sleep suits, vests, snow suits, booties, bibs, bottles and dummies, i swear there is nothing left in the villa shop to buy :lol:

15. Katy

Katy Well-Known Member

i have boght nothing yet :shock: