Show me yours & I'll show you mine....

Kezzamunster

Reaction score
Howdy doody peeps :wave:

I thought I'd start a lil thread so we can all show off our......TATTOOS :)

I'm obsessed with them at the mo so thought be good to see what others have got tattooed & whether you have any future plans for more & what they will be

Here is my most recent one & my tattooist is designing one similar for the other side

xxx

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByTapatalk1308116057.765783.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1308116057.765783.jpg
    30.3 KB · Views: 49
I'm also having a 2nd one designed to go across my lower back & through the middle of my back

A mixture of these 2 pics

xxx

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByTapatalk1308116179.151382.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1308116179.151382.jpg
    32.5 KB · Views: 34
  • ImageUploadedByTapatalk1308116190.468888.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1308116190.468888.jpg
    39.1 KB · Views: 28
Great thread Kezza and lovely tatoo, i love the two designs for the bottom of your back to :)
I can only take pics of 2 of mine at the mo, the others are under my bump and on my back and my shoulder, ive got 6 in total, the two i can get pics of are my fav ones. My next and final one (so i say) is little missy's name on my other wrist to match Adam.
I did design on with hearts, each heart was going to represent one of my family and i was going to have one with angel wings for the baby i lost but i just cant decide where I wanted it x x

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByTapatalk1308117924.616687.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1308117924.616687.jpg
    20.6 KB · Views: 21
  • ImageUploadedByTapatalk1308117949.561842.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1308117949.561842.jpg
    32.7 KB · Views: 22
Thanks M2A :flower:

Great tattoos hun & the one on you ankle is gorgeous, I'm already thinking of one for my foot that goes up to the ankle bone

Awwwww so so sweet, your have your prince & princesses names together :love:

Defo get the the hearts done, such a beautiful idea. Mmmm......trying to think of a place to have it done, you could have on the back of your neck? Maybe that's just me, I think they look stunning there

xxx

my first was the one on my lower back - which i now dislike. second was the stars on my wrist (no longer have the piercing as it never healed and kept falling out) and my newest is the one of my daughters name on my neck. did have my neck pierced twice but as you can see it's just made a mess of my skin, my skin clearly does not like piercings! that one has healed now but has left a weird mark around the piercing! :roll: silly me! anyway once i have baby no.2 i'll get their name tattood as well but not sure where!

tattoo3.png

tattoo2.png

tattoo1.jpg

please ignore;

*the marks on my back from sitting for long periods tonight lounging on the sofa :lol:
*my sunburn
*the nasty scar on my neck from my piercing

Last edited:
Ohhh I'll see if I can upload one from my phone x

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1308348204.944446.jpg

This is mine, looks a bit mank from having the bear! Haha x

Who am I kidding my phone never works on demand :brat:

Everytime, I'm on my laptop but don't have a lead to transfer the photos on.. Grr.. When my phone isn't expecting me to use it I will upload it sneakily :muaha:

My lower back......

Attachments

• Lucy Tattoo.jpg
    Lucy Tattoo.jpg
    185.2 KB · Views: 19
Absolutely loving the tattoos girls, they are all gorgeous :flower:

Your piercings look fab cc, I'm gonna get the dimples done on my lower back & a bar at the top of my back

xxxx

Thanks kezza! My body just doesn't like piercings so no more for me! I loved my wrist piercing but stupid place to have it as kept bashing it off of everything! Back dimple piercing will be cute! Diamanté ones? I don't have back dimples ha ha x

Using Tapatalk

Defo diamantés :)

My tattooist is designing everything for me so can't wait to see the piccies, won't see them until sometime in July as he's doing them whilst on holiday so as soon as I get them I'll post them up

xxxx

Heres mine :)

Im getting one on my wrist covered up as it hasnt been done very well (I got a friend to do it lol) so Im designing that at the moment and waiting on money. Im also planning on getting one going down my side or down my back, not sure yet. Apart from the one on my wrist I like them to be covered when I want them to be so sometimes theyre my little secret.

As you can see I like stars lol, oh and excuse the section scar. She did it from the bottom of one star to the other bless her.

Attachments

• 104_0549.JPG
    104_0549.JPG
    33.2 KB · Views: 28
  • 104_0560.JPG
    104_0560.JPG
    35.8 KB · Views: 24
Thanks kezza! My body just doesn't like piercings so no more for me! I loved my wrist piercing but stupid place to have it as kept bashing it off of everything! Back dimple piercing will be cute! Diamanté ones? I don't have back dimples ha ha x

Using Tapatalk
Wow I didn't even know that was possible! It's really nice!

Using Tapatalk
Wow I didn't even know that was possible! It's really nice!

Yeah it's called a microdermal, you get plain silver ones, star shapes, heart shapes, diamantés etc! It's soooo sore! They use this thing that I can only describe as a mini apple corer, they grab your skin and push it in while twisting side to side and pull out the skin ha ha they then push the piercing in - the one on my wrist hurt but omg the neck ones were excruciating!! xx

Using Tapatalk

These are mine :) the second one is for my mom she always used to say good night god bless xx

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByTapatalk1308597929.230533.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1308597929.230533.jpg
    42.1 KB · Views: 24
  • ImageUploadedByTapatalk1308597993.982413.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1308597993.982413.jpg
    29.4 KB · Views: 27
Thank you kezza, I'm thinking of one down my side like yours, but think I'm going to wait till after I've had a LO xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
candigrams
Back