Should my son go to School today?

cab'o'holic

Reaction score
My son got up this morning saying he was really hot and tired and dos'nt want to go to school he wants to stay at home to look after me he normally loves school and cant wait to get there, he has got a bit of a tempreture and a cold. What do you think shall I let him stay at home this once?

I would let him stay off, poor wee soul. It might turn into a few days though if its the cold.

Hope he feels better soon :hug:

Yeah he is currled up on the sofa watching tv with his dressing gown on, bless him!

He seems fine now I made him some hot lemon juice and told him it would make him better and now he is back to normal, wont shut up! can I play on the xbox can I have sweet

cab'o'holic said:
My son got up this morning saying he was really hot and tired and dos'nt want to go to school he wants to stay at home to look after me he normally loves school and cant wait to get there, he has got a bit of a tempreture and a cold. What do you think shall I let him stay at home this once?

im afraid im the sort of mother who thinks if they are breathing and walkingthen its off to school . Id dose him up with calpol and neurophen and pack him off.

If hes been sick then its another matter but if not off to school.

budge said:
im afraid im the sort of mother who thinks if they are breathing and walkingthen its off to school .

Are you my mum?

budge said:
im afraid im the sort of mother who thinks if they are breathing and walkingthen its off to school . Id dose him up with calpol and neurophen and pack him off.

My mum was exactly the same Budge and at the time I thought she was really harsh but now I agree with her for doing it I have a lot of respect for her, I shall be the same with my little one.

i alkways tel them that mummy and daddy have to go to work with colds and coughs so they have to go school too.

budge said:
cab'o'holic said:

Hard arse :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Have to say I agree with you :hug:

awww glad he is feeling better hun

a few years ago i broke and displaced my wrist and needed to go to theatre on a sat, i had to stay in overnight
i was back at school by the monday morning lol

Luke loves to go to school so much that when he is felling unwell and dos'nt want to go you no he is'nt well.
Up to now the only time he has had of is when I have passed out and been unable to take him. And he was realy hot and quiet and he is never quiet! at school all the mothers get tired watching him run around constantly talking

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back