Should I wait or should I test

madi9879

Reaction score
Lately I've been extremely tired, nauseous, I've had heartburn which I don't normally get, also my breasts are sore with blue veins showing up, and I've had an increase in cm (sorry if that's tmi) I've also had cramps but they feel more like little twinges. I only have a day left until I'm due for af so I can't tell if I should test now or just wait it out because where I live the tests are really expensive

Depending on the sensitivity of the tests that you buy, I would probably wait a couple of days just to ensure a more accurate result.

Yes it depends on the test, even the early response ones are only their most accurate from the day of your missed period so if you don't want to waste the money and you want to be sure i'd hold out for a couple of days :)

I'd say test. I started testing about 3 days before period was due. Appreciate they are expensive. I used pound shop cheapies. Got faint positive straight away. I bought clearblue digital when AF was actually due. Best of luck 🍀🍀🍀

Still no sign of af but it's only the first day, I think I'll test tomorrow if I still don't have it. Any recommendations on which tests are the best to use?

FRER and superdrug are apparently the best ones to use, highest sensitivity. Good luck!!

Almost day 2 and af doesn't even seem close. Trying to make myself keep waiting

Dying to see your bfp 🙏🙏🙏🍀🍀🍀

Thank you! I'm nervous I'm just imagining it but something just feels different and I normally get af a day early or the very first day I'm supposed to

Officially day 3 and still no sign of af, I think I'm going to test today since it's been long enough

Noticing some brown blood so it looks like af is on her way

Noticing some brown blood so it looks like af is on her way

I think that some ladies find that there is some spotting about this sort of time (not that I would know but I think I have read it) Are you going to test to make sure?

I just read about it and it sounds like quite a few ladies have some spotting, so if it doesn't get any worse I think I'll test just to make sure

Still waiting to get to the store but the spotting stopped

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back