Should I take the chance?

Jayceesmumma

Reaction score
Been thinking alot about what the mw said, how the baby is in a great position for birth etc and all these painful bh with pressure.. Should I take advantage and try and encourage labour? I've wanted to reach my due date for such a long time but I'm also worried baby will turn and be back to back like Ellie was.. She advised me to have lots of sex to encourage it.. Baby is 3/5 palpable ATM and can go back up at any time..
Having trouble sleeping which is really tiring me out.. Just think maybe it might be best to get things moving?

Any thoughts??

Orgasms are great for making you sleep :wink: xxxxxxxx

I can't sleep without one!!! Even tho my oh hasn't helped for months :blush: :lol: it's the spermies that help the most so I may need to start involving him lol!!

Get involved. Do it. Go for it. Have it!!!

What's wrong with ur DD hun?

He's not getting a blow job!! :rofl: just standard sex haha!!

Do it do it do it! Like you said on my thread hun, it's completely safe to try to bring it on now. I would if OH would let me near him, lol x

Lol!!
Yeah I'm not worried about baby not being ready etc as I know it is from 37w.. Just got a weird thing where I wanna reach my due date lol!! Am I weird?? Lol

Plus I quite fancy 11/11/11!!

DO IT!!! I want to know if its a blue or pink Rose lol xx

Hahah!!! Thanks girls.. I think I may start trying coz if this baby is in a good position now I don't wanna risk it moving!! That's my main concern atm.. I get bh when I blink so I'm sure having sex will give me some pains.. But I don't want it to be pointless pain lol!!
Got some running around to do this afternoon.. Trip to docs for Ellie, parent evening, putting washing away etc so maybe that will kick start it a bit..

If nothing happens right away I want it to at least be gradually doing something over the next few days lol!!

I am absolutely dying to know what the sex of mine is!!! I really don't have a clue either way xx

I really have no idea! I keep telling myself it's probably a boy to give me so much shit but then I think I bet it's a girl and I never have a boy :(

Last edited:
Aww I never even thought of that, I saw your DD and it just went over my head lol oops. You guys are well strong for staying team yellow, I couldnt do it lol xx

I say go for it JM! Don't wanna get to being overdue.....I know u prob wouldn't as it's not ur first but y risk it? Go have fun with your OH ;-)

Baby will come when it's ready so you might as well have some fun trying to make it come now! I still think your team blue, I'm dying to know! Always checking up on you girls that were team yellow with me!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itsa1231
Back