Should I have this baby with boyfriend

Florida7

Reaction score
I have another post here it’s called pick baby or boyfriend. But I didn’t know how to continue that post so I’m doing this that same boyfriend has been very mentally abusive and threatening towards me. When he’s sober he’s amazing the guy of my dreams. But still does not want this baby would you have a baby with a man you knew pretty much you had no future with?

No, leave him. Any kind of abuse shouldn't be tolerated. The fact that hes fine when he's sober doesnt matter. He clearly needs to be on his own and to work on his issues. X

No, I wouldn’t. Imagine how he would treat your child. This is no longer about you- this is about your unborn child. You need to do everything in your power to protect it and if he’s being abusive towards you, he will definitely be abusive toward your child.

run.

Your risk of experiencing domestic abuse goes up when you are pregnant.

Do you have supportive friends or family who can help you?

I can't help wonder why your posting the same message when everyone's already advised you in your last post. I don't mean to be blunt but surely you know yourself it's not right.. If it were me if either have a termination, get rid of him and get your life back on track and have a baby with the right person so decide to have this baby but make sure your rid of him. Problem is, he's always going to be that babies dad so that ties you with him for life..

Please leave him. It won’t get any better if you don’t. Sounds blunt but it’s true x

I can't help wonder why your posting the same message when everyone's already advised you in your last post. I don't mean to be blunt but surely you know yourself it's not right.. If it were me if either have a termination, get rid of him and get your life back on track and have a baby with the right person so decide to have this baby but make sure your rid of him. Problem is, he's always going to be that babies dad so that ties you with him for life..
You know the reason why ppl com on here is not to be judged by their own family and friends so please I didn’t need the judgement but I thank you for your input

From experiences of my friends, I know it won't be possible to go back to certain things.

Leave him and keep your precious baby. Protect yourself and your baby. If you're in the UK Womens Aid UK will be able to help you in creating a safe plan on how and when to leave.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back