Should have been my private early scan today

Oh hunni, I know exactly how you feel, after my miscarriage I totally forgot that I had my booking in appointment with midwife at 8 weeks and when I noticed it in my diary I had to ring up to cancel it and it just threw me! It really upset me because I didn't wanna go through the whole thing on the phone as to why I was cancelling as I knew it would just upset me - but luckily they didn't ask any questions.

It will get easier hunni, believe me time is a great healer, I will never forget but each day gets easier. The first few weeks are very raw but I was actually so relieved when my period arrived after the miscarriage it was like closure for me, for some reason that helped. Then we decided to TTC again after first period after miscarriage and low and behold I got a BFP that very month and so far this baby is growing beautifully and is still sticking around! Just reached 12 weeks today : )

Big hugs to you hunni xxx

awww gutted for you too... but time is a great healer xxx

thanks guys! fingers crosse by bfp is a bfp then an it is a baby McSticky!

:hugs: I'm so sorry.

I started bleeding on Monday this week and whilst worrying about what was going to happen i received a phone call from the midwife to give me my scan date! Tuesday it was confirmed that i had lost the baby. Still struggling with it all, but we will all get there soon. Thinking of you xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hannhknite
Back