Should Cats Be Eating...

No definately not, they are junk buckets though and will eat anything practically

she does eat anything she eats the dogs dry food aswell and she loves lumps of salty butter

lol my cat eats rancid fat off the george forman grill tray :puke:

oh yeah then shes sick and the other cat eats her sick! :puke: :puke:

(obviously we try to avoid this and stop them straight away!)

Mine eats balloons, elastic bands and condoms... :rotfl: Its not a pretty sight when it comes out the other end, not fully and trails cat poop around the house :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

mine's really picky and won't touch junk food :shock: . The only non cat food I've seen him eat is tuna and roast chicken.
Though if I leave an empty bowl of chicken soup lying around he will lick out the bowl :lol:

You're not doing yourself or your cat any favours letting it eat sweets. It's really bad for your cats teeth and it will be in alot of pain when they decay plus you'll have a whopping vets bill!

I'd stick to cat food if I were you :wink:

lou said:
I'd stick to cat food if I were you :wink:

Lou.. you come to my house and tell my cat that!! :? He can't sense rubber in the house :rotfl:

Yeah my OH was the same till I went back on the pill. didn't matter where I hid the rubbers, he found em :roll:

:wink:

lou said:
Yeah my OH was the same till I went back on the pill. didn't matter where I hid the rubbers, he found em :roll:

your OH or the cat :wink:

Squiglet said:
lou said:

Are you suggesting I like pussy? :shock:

lou said:
Squiglet said:
lou said:

Nope... but i was talking about my cat finding rubber... and you said your OH was the same :wink:

My cats are quite fussy too, but they are spoiled princesses. They eat cat food chunks in jelly only - and tuna and salmon bits and thats all

I'd say usually not! But my cat has odd tastes too - loves to lick the apple core and chew melon skin, adores things like snack a jacks type snacks! :rotfl: I had a cat who loved to eat the cob bit of a corn on the cob!

Squiglet said:
lou said:
Squiglet said:
lou said:

Nope... but i was talking about my cat finding rubber... and you said your OH was the same :wink:

awwww squig its not as funny if you explain it :roll:

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: I was going to say...

Nope I was suggesting your OH did.. but I would have probably offended you... :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back