shopping...

Tracey M

Reaction score
Hi girls :wave:

Went shopping this afternoon to get my step son 8th birthday pressies. As I had no kids I had plenty time and got myself a pair of maternity jeans for £9, tops x 3 at £5 each and a gorgeous cardi for £10 - I never buy for me....so extravegant and now I have clothes I actually fit into! Oh jeans are lovely, loads in sale New Look...

Just thought id share....still not bought anything for "Casper"

Last edited:
Oh lol casper is my name for baby cos looked like a ghost in scan pic....wont the name of my step son, he's Peter! Would be odd if he was casper cos he's black...lol

Glas u had a good shop, u do feel so much better when u feel u got nice clothes that fit!! X

Glad you got some nice clothes to make you feel better. We're off shopping in London on Wednesday, with no little ones :dance: I fully intend to make the most of it and come home with plenty of bags! X x

That's great you got some nice clothes to fit Tracey :) makes all the difference to how you feel eh :)

I find leggings and long tops great x

i had to go and raid my mums wardrobe the other day for long tops etc as none of my stuff fits and i don't want to spend too much money on maternity stuff as wont wear it for long enough.

jeans at £9 though can't go wrong. xxx

Oh lol casper is my name for baby cos looked like a ghost in scan pic....wont the name of my step son, he's Peter! Would be odd if he was casper cos he's black...lol

LMAO

Tracey - You do make me laugh hun!

It's good that you got yourself some clothes...about time you spoilt yourself!

Wish we had a newlook round here with a maternity range.....I would order off the web but I am such an odd size I really have to go into a shop and try them on :(

Hope you find something for Peter soon xx

Hey thanks girls. I have to say id wear leggings all day every day if I had chance. Wore my jeans today but by end of day could not wait to get them off!

Oh wow.. I am needing to get more maternity stuff, must take a look at New Look x

That's great you got some nice clothes to fit Tracey :) makes all the difference to how you feel eh :)

I find leggings and long tops great x

I love leggings and long tops at the moment. Have to wear them with knee high boots with heels though otherwise my legs look like chicken drumsticks!! Lol

I got some great bargains from Asda, I don't want to spend a lot on maternity clothes, would rather put the money towards baby but it does feel great getting some new clothes that flatter the new shape! :D

Xx

I am growing out of my size 12 maternity clothes... eeek..

so chubby xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic
Back