been online shopping

mum2A&L

Reaction score
New look have a sale on at the moment!!! some of their maternity clothes are reduced in price as well. sizes seem quite limited though.

i got a bit of a bargin though - well 5 bargains - 2 maternity tops, 2 maternity trousers (1 jeans, one cropped linen) and a pair of pumps. it should have cost £70 but it was all on sale and came to £18!

I was meant to be looking for a dress - i did find one though, but i want to try it on first.

hehe i love treating myself!! :cheer:

Sam&Alice said:
I was meant to be looking for a dress - i did find one though, but i want to try it on first.

:lol: Are you waiting for me to lose the lurgy and come with you.... :)

:dance: Pics Please :D New look maternity wear is fab- I never managed to get any in the sale though :(

Is it just an online sale or is it in store aswell do you know? x

Jade&Evie said:
[quote="Sam&Alice":3e4u7war]

:lol: Are you waiting for me to lose the lurgy and come with you.... :)

:dance: Pics Please :D New look maternity wear is fab- I never managed to get any in the sale though :([/quote:3e4u7war]

lol, yep. and the weather to perk up a bit (fingers still crossed for tomorrow!!). how are you feeling today?

right pictures:

erez

Was £14.00
Now £3.00

erez

Was £8.00
Now £2.00

erez

Was £23.00
Now £5.00

erez

Was £14.00
Now £3.00

erez

Was £12.00
Now £5.00

I ordered these at 11 ish today and quite a few have sold out now.

missyree - im not sure if it is just online, ive not been in my local new look for a while now.

Okie dokie :D just thought id ask as they have some cropped mat jeans i like that are now £7 from £25 i tried them on in a shop months ago but couldnt really afford them, trust them to be £7 now and not have my size In Stock online! x

Ps loving the buys you got there :D

I was in a New Look store on Thursday and yes, they do have the sale on. In fact I got the white linen trousers in the first pic for £2!!! I got a few tops aswell and when the girl scanned them, they were all £2 aswell!!!! :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back