• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

shop bought bottled water

Kimbo

Reaction score
the other day we were out with leah and the weather was so hot but we had forgotten to pack some coiled water for her.
she wasnt too bothered about not having a drink, but if that happens again could you use a lil bit of bottled water or is it not clean enough?

My HV told me to avoid bottled water because there is too much flouride and other minerals in it. You can buy baby water or baby juice in places like Boots though so something like that's probably the best bet while she's small.

maybebaby said:
My HV told me to avoid bottled water because there is too much flouride and other minerals in it. You can buy baby water or baby juice in places like Boots though so something like that's probably the best bet while she's small.

oh right thanks i didnt know u could buy baby water :)

Kimbo said:
maybebaby said:

oh right thanks i didnt know u could buy baby water :)

Neither did I til I saw it in boots a couple of weeks ago! I've never used it but thought it was worth making a mental note of :D

Kimbo said:
the other day we were out with leah and the weather was so hot but we had forgotten to pack some coiled water for her.
she wasnt too bothered about not having a drink, but if that happens again could you use a lil bit of bottled water or is it not clean enough?

its the sodium content of bottled water that you've got to look out for. apparently evian is low enough in it to make it ok though :) :)

i have only ever used bottle water for Matilda as you cant drink the tap water here, cant get evian, at the moment she only has boiled and cooled but it is bottled water that has been used since birth for her milk and for drinking and cooking her foods. there have been no ill effects and the doctors here are not worried about it.

maybebaby said:

Yeah, I've also heard that there's too much minerals in bottled water. The baby water you can get from Boots contains a hint of fruit juice, although when I tasted it myself, I couldn't taste it at all!

yep boots and i think asda do a baby bottled water.
never gave it mine though as i breastfed when they were little and by the time i stopped (at 6 months or so) i just gave them water or juice

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clark Gracen
Back