Shoe sizes

prickleyfairy

Reaction score
They have a Zara baby here in Spain and it's fab.....just been to have a look this morning as the sales are on- and they have some gorgeous shoes and furry boots, i would love to get Mia for the winter, but i have no idear on sizing, it has on the label size 3, 3 and a half, 4 etc i know every baby has different sized feet but roughy what ages would fit these size shoes??

Thanks

Amy xx

Age doesn't have anything to do with it, get her feet measured so they fit properly. :) I think it's a half inch space they're meant to have at the toe.

Hi

You all have different sizes here , we dont have half sizes, Kiara is a 4 cuz 3 is too small but her 4 is too big , so shes stuck with shoes that look far too big for her
Katrina

abigails 3 years old and tias 2 years old and they are both size 7
jordans a year old and his in size 3

Rubie is 1 and she is a 3.5, but is due to be re measured

Hi Amy

Could you hold the bottom of the shoe against the sole of Mia's foot and see how they compare. Thats what I do with Isabelle. Every retailer will have slightly different sizes and at Mia's age its really hard to tell as they all grow at different rates!

When Sam was younger it took him a whole year to get from size 5 to a 6! Then he shot up into a 7 within a couple of months!

Tan x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back