Grr shoe shopping

beanie

Reaction score
Went shoe shopping for Seren today and it was a bloody nightmare. She is a 10 (has her dad's big feet) and the choice was either black or pink. That was it. She is way too young for balck shoes, poor mite has years of boring black shoes in front of her, and I wanted her to have little girl shoes. A nice red pair maybe, or a lovely brown pair with pink flowers on (that only went up to a size 9.5 because obviously after that they lose all their sense of fun). The poink ones were bright pink - I don't do girly girly shiny shoes. We eventually managed to get a pair of ankle boots but I am dreading the next time. Where can I get funky little girl shoes from??

Did you try Clarks?? They are quite pricey but I just found these all available in a size 10 for you.........

http://www.clarks.co.uk/find/Department ... s-10infant

There's a cute red pair though they are £26! We have a massive Clarks outlet though where I live and they are much cheaper than the full price ones on their site which is why I thought of them.xx

I would have suggested Clarkes or try Russel & Bromleys, they stock Clarks shoes but also loads of other branded shoes (again more expensive that most but worth it) like kiddies hush puppies, polka dot, start right etc. Or try just googling and see what comes out, there must be (esp. online) shoe stores that realise some kiddies need kiddie shoes in bigger sizes.

ETA: just flicked through my Next catalogue....they have lots of girl shoes in 10's older and younger shoes. Very girly looking although admit just now they are in the summer catalogue so lots of sandles, pretty ballet type ones etc.

i think next do some lovely girl shoes :think:

I agree - clarks are pricy but they do the most gorgeous funky shoes there - wow shes a 10??? thats the size my 4 year old is!

Thanks everyone but it was Clarks we went to. They did have one nice pair but it only went up to a size 9. After that its school shoes (she is only 3) or really really girly shoes, I was shown a pair of bright pink shoes with as little heel on them - so not suitable. I have looked on the internet and they are either covered in glitter and god knows what else or they are just really flimsy looking. I just wanted a nice pair of shoes for her to wear with a skirt occasionally as she lives in her converse. Will have a look at Next

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back