SHOCK positive!

positivity :)

Reaction score
i've been suffering with heartburn the past two weeks which i've only ever had while preggers with Will. So yesterday i was in Boots, thought sod it il pick up a FRER - for old time poas sake.

didn't think for a second i would be pregnant we barely dtd this month!!!! within about a second the line was there, very dark! i'm pregnant. and still in absolute shock!

i spent all of yesterday in a tizz and found every reason for not having a baby right now. had some amazing support from some lovely pf girls. i still don't think i'm ready but hey, its done.

so...here is my shock bfp announcement!! cannot actually believe i am writing this!!!!

i haven't tracked my periods so have no idea how far i am and don't know the dates of when we dtd. all i know is i'm 3+ weeks. so here it is, my second bfp!

photo (24).JPG

photo (23).JPG

Ohhhhhh was waiting for this!! Massive congrats chick again! Made up for you! I can't wait to follow your journey again!!! Xxxxx

I felt excited for u reading this :-D congratulations!!!!

Ooooooooohhhhhhmmmmmmgggggggg!!!!

Omfg!! Congrats darling!!! Oh I'm gutted I'm not joining you again :cry:

Will obvs be stalking you ;) :love: :cloud9: xxx

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Omg! Bump buddy lol.
So pleased for you! Mwah

Tapatalking so cant see signatures

Thanks girls! I really don't know how il cope with 2 under 2 :shock:

Over the past 24 hours Loopylou, muffinferon and olive have been assuring me all will be ok...so it better be lol! Xxx

It will be ok hun. When Elliott's born ill have a newborn and a 2 yr old. We obviously knew we was trying but didn't get BFP until we agreed to stop and get married. It was a huge shock and all of a sudden I couldn't remember the reasons why I wanted another baby but then it all hit me at once, happiness, scared, worried and I thought I'm must only be feeling these things because I have love for Elliott already! Then 25 weeks later... Here I am :)

Congrats Hun! You'll do great :)

:shock: :shock: :shock: I was so not expecting this!!!

Massive Congratulations pos! :love:

:shock: Omg wow, congratulations Hun, so pleased for you :yay: you will be fine, you will take it all in your stride!!! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back