Shock BFP this morning...

Robs

Reaction score

Hello everyone!

I'm in shock, got my BFP this morning, Clear Blue Digi, stated Pregnant 1-2 weeks. We've not even been trying yet, I felt weird yesterday - so took a test this morning expecting it to be negative!

Looks like my due date is the 8th July! I'm only 3weeks.

I'm not really sure what to do now, I think I'll do some more tests tonight when I get home just to check - I don't really feel pregnant, so I'm trying to not be too excited!!!

When do you tell people? What am I meant to do now?!

Congratulations, start taking folic acid. Sanatogen or pregnacare ones are good. Its up to you when you tell people but some wait till 12 weeks but its entirely up to you. With my first i told people straight away x

Congratulations on your pregnancy!!
Yep just take your vitamins and enjoy the early stages of pregnancy!
You'll need to arrange a booking-in appointment with your midwife - I did this via my gp but everyone's practices are different so you'll have to find out what goes on in your area.
Wishing you a healthy and happy pregnancy xx

Thanks guys! My head is spinning, its very bizarre - something made me take the test this morning, but I never in a million years thought it would be positive!!

Congrats and wishing you a happy and healthy 9 months!xx

Congrats hun!! I was exactly the same, on Sat I tested to prove I wasn't pregnant and the digi came up with Pregnant 1-2. I did another digi Monday morning and it came up with Pregnant 2-3 so starting to feel more real now. I saw my gp last night and the midwife will call me next. Like the girls say start on the folic acid. We have decided to wait until the 12 week scan to tell people as we will be having the scan just before Christmas so will be lovely to announce it then, but everyones different, my cousin told the family and she was only about 6 weeks xxx

Aaawww congratulations hunny.

If Johnny Depp himself had stripped naked in front of me and slapped me with a wet kipper I would have been less surprised than getting my bfp. Ring your gp surgery and find out how they do things with regards to booking in with the midwife xxxxxxxxx

Hey hun, congratulations and welcome :wave:

Like others have said, start the folic acid and call your surgery for the number of your local midwives and get yourself a booking in appt. I think most areas will book you in for when you're around 8 weeks xxx

Aaawww congratulations hunny.

If Johnny Depp himself had stripped naked in front of me and slapped me with a wet kipper I would have been less surprised than getting my bfp. Ring your gp surgery and find out how they do things with regards to booking in with the midwife xxxxxxxxx

Now in a wierd way that sounds like a hell of a lot of fun! Johnny can do what ever he likes :lol:

Congratulations hun. Wishing you all the best :) x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back