shipwrecked ......

Gem & Leland

Reaction score
well for a laugh i applied for shipwrecked 2008 , i really really want to do it but thought no way in hell they'd put a fat bird on the tv lmao

but ive got throught to the first round my audition is on 20th june at 9 am

i really wanna do it cos i think the experience will teach me so much , about friendship , worries and stress's and life in general plus push me tomy extreme and ive just never gone out my comfort zone and actually really want to

brian pushed me to apply so i have his full support , we have our whole lifes ahead if us and been through more then just being apart a couple of months , would miss him like crazy but i think id be a better person and better wife after something liek this !

and i know where ttc but we hve been for 19 months and im getting fed up of putting life on hold :wall:

so girls , need ya help advice as ive just freaked out there even given me a chance lol there's over 4000 people applied already !

so any advice ? what kinda thing shall i wear ? say ? lol (my god i feel the nerves already ! )

and yay not a sad post

btw i fully expect not to get on , but wanna enjoy the process anyway !

how very bloody exciting!!!! I love shipwrecked they tend to put normal people on!!

I would probably think of skills that you be useful to the island as it seems that some people are really creative on there! I bet they ask you what three things you would take on there would be, stuff like that. I think you may also have to do team building activities.

Try and find a shipwrecked forum, they will have people on there that applied to go on last year and they will have written about the audition process, the x factor forum has people on that auditioned (I do not make a habit of going on there by the way this is the only forum I attend!) so I am sure there will be something out there to give you hints and tips!!

Loads and loads of luck, think of the marvellous tan!!

ive added a couple of last years peeps to myspace but noone comes on line yet !

im a big girl tho , so thats goes against me , will have to prove them big girls have as much fun and can be just as sexy !

I would use the fact that you are big girl as a selling point. I am sure not everyone watching shipwrecked is a size 8/10 and it would be good to have bigger people on the programme.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joshatflare
Back