• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

She's become a piglet!

Squiglet

Reaction score
lil mis has become a little piglet. :shock: She has taken to feeding every hour and half ... sometimes 2 hours, for about 20/30 minutes at a time, and fill up so much on boobie milk she makes herself repeatedly sick so she ends up hungry again and demanding more boobie. :wall: :wall: :wall: she just guzzles, guzzles, guzzles... shes a big girl.... 6.5kg.... and she is growing well... she just seems to have a hole in her belly that all the boobie milk in the world can't fill... but by the gods... she's going to try :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

She's even started to demand the other boob after she has emptied the first.... so sometimes I'm feeding for a nearly an hour.. she sits up pukes and wants more...

I don't mind so much but I am afraid that my washing machine and my dryer might just have something to say it the increase in washing... and it just seems like such a waste of boob milk :shakehead:

If she was a bottle baby, I'd move her on to hungry baby milk.. but she's not... so how do I get my milk to the consistency of hungry milk :think: .. short of jumping up and down, and giving DH his dream of boob massages every hour :wink: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

You are not alone!!!

Ellie has been exactly the same for the past 3-4days and im thinking its a growth spurt... tough goin aint it! Ellie is draining both breasts then kicking off cos they are empty and she wants more :roll: greedy monkeys!

:rotfl: :rotfl:

connor's the same. he eats every 2 hours for about an hour each time and always scoffs til he's sick... :roll:

greedy babies!!!

Does that make her Squiglet's Piglet? :think:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clark Gracen
Back