she wont stop touching her foo:(

Melly+2

Reaction score
I know people say its normal but imreally worried she will give herself an infection from doing it, when ever she has no clothes on her fingers are constantly near her lady bits, is this normal??

It's perfectly normal - it's probably a comfort thing for her.

Try not to worry.

Kim x x x

Willows the same everytime i take her nappy off she wants to touch her lady bits also.

Corey plays with his winky.. but then hes male - its all he will ever do for the next 70years, providing it works that long!! :lol:

Lil miss loves to do it... mainly when I am changing a poopy nappy and then preceeds to want to put her hand in her mouth :wall: :wall: :wall: :puke: :puke: :puke:

Its pretty well protected in there hun... don't worry :)

Emms has started to do that too, but it is more like scratching her tummy and pulling at her woo! Eek, I have to try and stop her. One of my friends little boy who's 7 months too pulls his winky really hard!!! :rotfl: :rotfl:

ahh so its normal then, its worse when she sits doing it when we have company, its quite embarrassing :oops: She keeps wiping my makeup sponge and brush on it too the dirty little sod :roll:

SUMMARY OF FREUD'S STAGES OF PSYCHOSEXUAL DEVELOPMENT
STAGE APPROXIMATE AGES EROTIC FOCUS KEY TASKS AND EXPERIENCES

Oral 0-1 Mouth (sucking, biting) Weaning (from breast or bottle)

Anal 1-3 Anus (expelling or retaining feces) Toilet training

Phallic 3-6 Genitals (masturbating) Identifying with adult role models; coping with Oedipal crisis/electra complex

Latency 6-12 None (sexually repressed) Expanding social contacts

Genital Adulthood Genitals (Adult sexuality) Establishing family; Generation of new life

I knew it was to do with sigmund freud! :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back