She got me!!

KJ

Reaction score
Hi all,

just to say thanks for all your support over the past few weeks, putting up with my endless questions.

The bad news is AF got me this morning, and she's quite painful!!! Oh well, I guess it's on to next month.

K.xxx

Sorry to hear that KJ....she is evil!!

:twisted:

hopefully we'll both have BFP's for xmas.

I am so sorry to hear that KJ - I was so hopeful for you.

Sorry that you are not feeling great - she would be a sore one too just to stick the boot in - thinking of you.

Get BD'ing when AF is finished and hopefully you and the other girls will get a BFP for Christmas.

Love

Valentine xxx

Hi Girls, thanks for all your messages. I might step back for a few weeks (getting too obsessed!). I'll still lurk but may not post for a bit. But I'm sure I'll be back in a bit. Just trying to stop this taking over my life (especially when I'm at work!).
Babydust to all.xxxxxxxx

ok KJ.

let me know when you're back on...hopefully a break from thinking about it will help.

:hug:

sorry to hear your AF arrived hun, hope you get your BFP soon

Oh it just aint fair is it!!!

Sorry, good luck for next month xx

Aww sorry to hear that. :hug: Hopefully you will get your BFP next month, that would be the best christmas present ever. Good luck.

Sorry AF came KJ ..... :hug: :hug:

AF is arriving at my door too .... as we speak :roll:

I'm taking a step back too .... I'm also too obsessed!! So I'll lurk with you in the background ... hoping and praying quietly for a BFP for both of us for xmas ..... You never know ... a break might be just what we need?! :pray:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic
Back