She does'nt want to co sleep anymore :(

Tasha20

Reaction score
I know its proberly a good thing and it has saved any hassle in the long run but I feel so sad about this, she's so independant :(

I used to put her in her cot at night then during the night when she fed she would come in and snuggle with me.

Now I feed her and she just wants to go back in her cot :(

Awww I really loved the snuggles :cry:

Aww she sounds as tho she is gettin her indepantance(sp)

Keeley did that... thats when controlled cryin worked :D

Mayb have lots of cuddles durin the day instead.. :D

Nice to see you back by the way :hug: :hug: :hug:

awww bless you. :hug:

she still loves her cuddles in the day though doesn't she :D

:hug: aww thanks keeley

Yes I do that now, we have lots more snuggling during the day :hug:

I just loved waking up next to her in the morning seeing a big gorgeous smile :D

I am glad the controlled crying worked for you, I did that when Oli was first put into her cot and I have never looked back.

:cheer:

budge said:
awww bless you. :hug:

she still loves her cuddles in the day though doesn't she :D

Yes she does but as there are so many distractions I have to go in another room to feed her most of the time, she so nosey :lol:

Grace is the same............

yesterday we were at a friends, her baby is 2 days younger than Grace. She needed a feed, latched on, had a good feed then came off.

Grace also needed a feed, she latched on, had a suck or 2, came off, pushed herself up, had a look around, puched herself back down. and latched back on......... and so the circle begun. In the end my friend was in hysterics......... which of course made Grace think it was even more fun and just kept on going........... she is just so nosey!!!

We missed you Tash, nice to have you back :hug: :hug:

:hug: Awww thank you very much Fiona

:lol: Sounds just like Oli lol bless em :hug: :cheer:

Tasha you may find this is just a phase. They generally get clingy at around 8-10 months so she may want to come back in then, the trouble is, if you bring her back in, you may not be able to get her out as easily again.

Thanks for the advice Urchin, I will see how it goes.

To be honest im enjoying the bed space now and the cuddles when she wakes in the morning :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back