she bloody got me

Doodles

Reaction score
:afalert:well woke up this morning whent to pee and there was the usual pinky bloody discharge :mad: not even bloody due until tomorow at the earliest. Every month I keep thinking, "that's it, I can't keep going through this, I give up!" but then OV time comes along and I can't help myself and get devestated when the :witch: rears her ugly head again 2weeks later.

Just want to curl back up in bed :cry:but hubby's in work, Doodles isn't in playgroup until after lunch and then I have to walk into work before going shopping :wall2:

Sorry Doodles, she's kickin my ass right now too - hot baths work wonders for me :hug:

thanks hun, think I'll try that tonight after Doodles has gone to bed

Right now the witch is beeing a pain, she dissapeared again, wish she'd make her stupid mind up x x

Hope she leaves you alone soon x x

Aw sorry hun think shes just about to attack me 2. I hate her so much!!!!! xxxx

Sorry, hun. She's just got me this morning, can't bear it either xxx

She just got me tonight too :( for a hate the witch x

She got me this morning! Woke up with horrific pains and just knew it! X

thanks everyone, she was faffing about yesterday and very light but she's back with a vengence today

sorry she got you guys too, fingers crossed she'll stay away next month and we'll have our BFP's x x x

Do any of you ladies get sharp shooting pains between your vag and bum?

Earlier on today i got them, thought i might need the toilet but i couldn't bring myself to sit down because it was so intense - lasting about 2 minutes.

I even tried a labour position on the floor to see if it was a similar pain and it would ease it off lol

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic
Back