Oh Come On!!

Doodles

Reaction score
I will apologise in advance incase this turnes into a rant :oooo:

Started bleeding yet again! Had, what I thought was, a period beginning of December, whent to hospital for abdo pains mid December and they told me that a pregnancy test bloods had come back of 80. So got kept in to get poked, prodded & scanned, came home, whent back for more bloods. They confirmed a miscarriage. Had been spotting pretty much constantly up until they started the internal exams and then the bleeding got a lot worse. Finally stopped bleeding on 23rd, just in time for Christmas Nookie with hubby. Wiped yesterday and theres blood again, just very slight watery blood. This has gotten a bit heavier today to almost a jelly like consitencey and dark red.

Not due on until 3rd January at the earliest

What on earth is going on?! Getting so tired of this :wall2:

x x x x x

Oh hun I'm sorry, don't know the answer but didn't want to read and run! Could it be that you've just had a shorter cycle this month due to stress of hospitals etc, and its the very beginning of AF? Xx

I think you might be right hun as it seems to have gone on to become a regular af x

Hey there hon - sorry for all this distress you're having. I can only think that your body is still regulating its hormones after your mc, which might explain the spotting... In the past, I've had months when I've spotted for what seemed like most of the month for no apparent reason, but that has stopped thankfully. Sometimes out bodies just change and after a mc, it's gone trhough a lot of changes in a short time.... Hope things get sorted for you soon as I know it's horrible bleeding all the time... Hugs xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back