Sharp pains on my left side?

PeanutButter

Reaction score
Hi, so I'm 2dpo so I know the pain isn't implementation or anything but its in my left side by my hip. Last night I had a sharp pain closer to my pubic bone on my left side still. Being 2dpo this can't be ov pain? I think my progesterone hormone is higher/stronger this month because my nipples are quite sore, and having lots of dizzy spells. So do you think it's just my hormones causing the pain in my side?
Thanks xx

Hey Hun. I have no idea sorry! I just didn't want to read and run.

Which side did you ovulate from? Your left? Xx

Yeah, I assume so... but last time I oved i thought I ovulated from the right but was in fact the left side lol so I could be wrong, i had ov pain in left side tho. But after work days it's shouldn't be hurting like this should it? xx

Last edited:
Haha. It's confusing isn't it. When you ovulated it might have just caused cramps that are lingering. Good luck Hun xx

I have no answer....but just to let you know I was getting this too! My pain was 2dpo and 3dpo on right side. Stopped for a few days and restarted 6 and 7dpo.

Have no idea what it was! And I thought I o from left side so was weird

Now 9dpo and nothing!

I have no answer....but just to let you know I was getting this too! My pain was 2dpo and 3dpo on right side. Stopped for a few days and restarted 6 and 7dpo.

Have no idea what it was! And I thought I o from left side so was weird

Now 9dpo and nothing!

I had cramps at 7dpo.. Just tested and got my BFP! Good luck! They disappeared for a few days after 7dpo xx

Congrats sib!

I was hoping it was implantation but starting to lose hope....tmi alert but I have wet knickers which has happened the last few months before af. Not had cramps like this so early before but I'm getting fed up with all the tricks my body plays on me!

Congrats sib!

I was hoping it was implantation but starting to lose hope....tmi alert but I have wet knickers which has happened the last few months before af. Not had cramps like this so early before but I'm getting fed up with all the tricks my body plays on me!

Thanks Hun!
There is no such thing as tmi when TTC lol
I have never experienced cramps mid cycle before except this cycle so it's a good sign! Let me know how you get on!
I'm also quite wet lol so don't count yourself out yet!
I really do wish you the best of luck!

And you peanut butter!!
I was thinking earlier.. Maybe you released two eggs? Extra cramps? Lol xx

Ooo maybe, would explain and I had quite a good line, never had one that dark. Ohhhh i hope I caught it could be twins aha!
I've already got my hopes up this is the first month I oved since mc so I'm a tad excited about it. I wanna test already I'm only 2dpo i wouldn't have even implanted yet!! Oh God gonna be a long wait. :(

Oh god.. If that's the case I could be having two! My positive was extremely dark this month! Haha. I would love twins actually but it would be hard work!
9e55f9a632c480954d61ccb9eb9f6aa8.jpg

It's good to feel positive! I did this month after my opk! But we only DTD twice so I panicked. But obviously we caught it at the right time.

Good luck! Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back