sharp ain in my right bum cheek!!

ceris

Reaction score
had this for about 2 weeks now... comes and goes, but there a lot of the time.
Was at docs as i have flu, and asked her about the bum cheek thing... she said baby is sat on a nerve!!... and is obviously quite comfortable there as it is so often!!....
already a pain in the bum and she is not even born!!!

LOL i have this and in exact same place!! but saying that i know mines my siatic nerve as ive had problems with this nerve before i got pregnant!! its so painful, i duno what yours is like but sometimes when i put pressure on my right leg i can barely walk!!!
apparently mobility helps it...unfortuantely better than bed rest haha x

had this for about 2 weeks now... comes and goes, but there a lot of the time.
Was at docs as i have flu, and asked her about the bum cheek thing... she said baby is sat on a nerve!!... and is obviously quite comfortable there as it is so often!!....
already a pain in the bum and she is not even born!!!
lol that made me laugh though im really sorry you expierinacing this, genuinly. hope that baby finds a different comfy spot soon xx

I thought it was a trapped nerve first, put it didnt go past my bum cheek... so thought i would ask whilst i was at docs! Never even thought it could have been the baby!!
xxx

well a had exact same thing was just me bum more when a had get up or sit down ended up phoning physio and a had downslip which is joint put place a got put backin place pains away a couldnt understand why was me bum cheeks x

I had this when i was in the 3rd trimester. It was Sciatica, in my right bum cheek and down my leg, it was so painfull i struggled to walk! It went as soon as the baby was born!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back