SHARNE'S (STEELGODDESS) LABOUR THREAD - HAYDEN'S HERE!!

huge congrats, welcome to the world hayden, well done mommy xxx

Oh Sharne!!! :cheer: I am SO damn thrilled for you sweetie! You did fantastic, such a slow labour bless you and to get through that you did amazingly well. I was in labour for 8 hours and it felt like a lifetime. You bloody star!

He's weighing in great!!! :dance: Well done babe, congrats to you and Yinka on what I bet is a BEAUTIFUL little man :D

I'm so happy for you. After everything you've been through, your man is here safe & well :D xx :hug:

YAY congratulations hun!! :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: I cant wait to see him!!! :hug: :hug: :hug:

Big congratulations on your little man's safe arrival :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

Take care of yourself :wave:

The news he's here is actually making me cry!!! I know you've been through so much to get to this amazing point ( we were in 1st tri together when i had a m/c last year) so i've been following your progress, and SO SO happy for you and your family.

Well done girl! You're an inspiration!

X

Yay congratulations sharne!!!

Thought naughty hayden not coming on my birthday - settember11th as well....hmmmm.

Well done though sweetie!!!! cant wait to read birth story nd see pictures!

Congratulations, you did so well Sharne!!

Yay he shares his birthday with me :cheer:

3 cheers for Mummy Sharne!
:cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

Glad he is here hun - Well done!
Can't wait to see pics!

Yay Sharne! congratulations to you and your Mr! Cant wait to see him! Well done :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

Aww congratulations Sharne & Yinka!! :hug: Looking forward to seeing a piccie of baby Hayden! :cheer:

congratulations sharne & yinka! Cant wait to see the little man :D
Hope you are all doing well.
xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic