SHARNE'S (STEELGODDESS) LABOUR THREAD - HAYDEN'S HERE!!

Hope baby Hayden arrives today for her. I think todays date would be a fab dob and also when asked what happened on the day you were born theres usually boring answers, he could tell everyone it was supposed to have been the end of the world lol

Yeah what a cool day to be born!

Thinking of you Sharne!

:hug: :hug: :hug:
+++

valleygirl24 said:
Hope baby Hayden arrives today for her. I think todays date would be a fab dob and also when asked what happened on the day you were born theres usually boring answers, he could tell everyone it was supposed to have been the end of the world lol

and his DOB will be 10-9-8 (ooh thats like a count down to the end of the world :shock: :lol: )

Come on Hayden, out you pop! x

Will be excellent if hes born today on mine and lolas mummys birthdays!!

Good luck sharne - hopw hes here before tomorrow!

Hopefully when I come back on in the morning baby will be born!!! :cheer: :pray: :pray:

mandspice said:
2000 10/09/08 - UPDATE 6

It's all gone quiet by text. Last text she was enjoying the gas and air and having contractions - let's hope the silence means she's too preoccupied to text! I have a feeling he'll be here sooner rather than later.....will let you all know as soon as I know.

:cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: SO EXCITING!!!!!!

C'mon baby,

Mummy has had a long enough wait! Time to join us!

Loadsa love n strength comin at ya Sharne :hug: hope its not long before you are holdin your little man in your arms x x x x

Thats one long labour.... poor girl... Come on baby Hay, Mummy needs to meet you now!!

Poor Sharne, what a long labour. He's obviously too comfy in there! Not long now though Sharne, you can do it girl! :hug:

Yay!!! :cheer: Congratulations Sharne! :clap: You must be exhausted, but well done hun, now you can finally enjoy baby Hayden :dance: Im so pleased for you x :hug:

Aww, you poor thingy, wasn't easy for you! Well congratulations to you all, I am SOOOO happy for you! :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: xxx

:cheer: Congratulations and well done :cheer:
Welcome to the world baby Hayden :wave:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Currish
Back