Share your story :)

Reaction score
okay girlies since yous are all newly pregnant i was hoping yous would share your stories of what worked for you that special month and got you that all important BFP :D
Im getting fed up of ttc and feeling very down so wanted to hear some of your encouraging stories :D

xxxx

I stuck my legs in the air n got my ass on a pillow for 15 mins after - know it's not very scientific but can't hurt can it :lol:

Well the month i got my BFP we BD one day before OV and one day after and i think it was the after one that did it. And also this month i coudnt be bothered putting my legs in the air either.

I had really long cycles so tried Agnus Castus to regulate them and encourage OV. I used OPK's for the first time too the month I got BFP and I also took Pregnacare conception x

Was trying for 9 months before we fell on and the only thing I did different the month we fell was drinking green tea lol. Worth a go x

Well we were trying oh naturel, but I had no idea when to do the deed! So worked out using opks I generally ovulated about 16th or 17th of the month! Once we stopped trying and just had fun but bding around ovulation time it worked! Best thing to do is not try so hard if that makes sense!! X

well i had implant out in nov, had my 1st period 5days later(wasnt even sure if it was a period as was only 3 days long and very light), wasnt sure when i would ovulate as had very irregular cycles last period was nov and time before that was april.. so had no clue how long it would be.... but we BD a couple of times.. i based my cycle on a 28day cycle as a guess and went online to see when my most fertile days would be.. and was very very lucky to fall pregnant first time.. i did use the legs up in the air trick.. worked for me.. :) xx

I used OPK to know when surge was happening and bd all that week before and after ov. Legs down but pelvis tilted on a high pillow... Pretty relaxed about it.....

This will probably be annoying lol

But.....we just stopped trying not to get pregnant (if you see what I mean)
I came off the pill, had one period and then when the next one was due it didnt come

We were very relaxed about it all and just had fun together, no timing or schedule or anything like that

As I said thats probably annoying to people that have been trying a long time, but I cant help it, I think the thing that comes thorugh from most people I talk to is being relaxed about it seems to really help :)

We had been trying to get pregnant for 18 months when we had our BFP on Christmas day. I made a point of saying out loud to my husband that I was going to get pregnant in December, and I really believed it. I know it sounds odd, but I honestly think positive thinking has a lot to do with it. In addition, we tracked the dates and would focus around the key days, and I would also lie down for half an hour straight after having sex, often just going to sleep for the night directly afterwards.

Hope that helps, and loads of luck xxx

I BD four days before OV and the day of OV...put my legs in the air for 20-30 mins. I also used OPKs to see when i was ovulating.

Last edited:
Hmm I think we were definatly more relaxed the month we got our BFP.
Other things we did were... (but we had been doing most of them since starting to try)
I think we BD'd once in missonary and the rest were spooning positions.
I used Pregnacare conception and Preseed lubricant and I stayed still for at least 20 mins after sex sometimes with my legs in the air sometimes just curled up a bit.
We had sex every other day the week of OV including the day of OV.

Last edited:
another annoying one, sorry. We weren't even trying - had been out with the girls the night before, came home still erm drunk had some sunday fun :oooo:, and that was that basically.. was shocked like!:shock:

Last edited:
Thanks girlies :) will deffo give all of your lucky stories a try :) ovulation week is very close i guess its time to get those legs up :D
all the best with your pregnancies girlies x0x

Paid close attention to ov dates, dtd on ovulation day plus a couple days before (but usually try for every other day, didn't work out this time though.) I did do the legs in the air thing, plus I stayed in bed and just went to sleep rather that get up - let the little swimmers do their work.

Well me and my boyfriend have been sleeping together for 2 years without contraception as we were told that It was very unlikely that I can have children. He went off to uni, we had 2 weeks off then he came home for a visit. We probably did the 'stuff' about 2 or 3 times in one night but other than that no difference! Maybe i was ovulating, but id recommend the 2 weeks off then 3 in one night thing ! It cant do any harm!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back