Thought I would share....

Nikki2003

Reaction score
Hey girls,
I just thought I would share with all of you what I have learned today while at my gyno appointment....there was a thing of papers stapled together for information on just different stuff and one of the two things I wanted to let all of you girls know are:

you can have 1 thing of pop/day but no more then that, also you should not color your hair while being pregnant.....I don't know if all gynos tell everyone that but that is what I was told so thought I would share that with all of you just in case any of you were wondering.....

Talk to you later......
Also I was told that my due date should be february 1st...can't wait I'm so excited!

I asked my midwife about dying my hair, she said it was fine. She also told me that some manufactures just put dont do/use if pregnant to cover their backs!!!

She had a foot spa for goodness sake which said not to use if pregnant!!!! She rang them to ask why, and they could give an answer, just that they wanted to cover their backs in case something happened!!! Ok so maybe our country is starting to get a bit over paranoid now!!

My sister who is at college training in hairdressing said that I couldn't have my roots done and that her friend was actually turned away by her hairdresser when she went in to have hers coloured when she was pregnant.

As for the pop thing, damn it! Been addicted to canned shandy. I know it's alcoholic (only .5% though) and I haven't ever had more than two in a day, but what a shame, it's been really refreshing in this hot weather.

I have been told by my hairdresser that sometimes they wont colour your hair when preg becuase sometimes it does not take, and then they have to refund the money, so they would rather not take the chance!

Natalie

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back